Amsterdam 4-Course Dinner Cruise
Experience a magical dinner on the Amsterdam canals. Float through the surreal landscape of Baroque architecture all along the banks as you enjoy a special 4-course spread.
Amsterdam Dinner Cruise Highlights
- Be mesmerized by this unique dining experience aboard a cruise as you are welcomed on board with a drink and an amuse bouche
- Cruise through the beautiful canals of Amsterdam on this luxurious boat as you enjoy a 4-course meal
- Free entry at the Holland Casino at the end of the cruise.
Enjoy this two and a half hour cruise through the world-renowned canals of Amsterdam, as you dig into a sumptuous 4-course dinner! Glide by the beautifully lit buildings, quaint little canals, houseboats, and bridges while you enjoy a truly unique dining experience.
Upon arrival, you will be treated to a drink and an amuse bouche. Cruise through the canals as the waiter brings different courses and serves them to you at your table. Enjoy the delicious cuisine in this one-of-a-kind culinary adventure in Amsterdam. And to top it all off, your evening will end with a visit to the famous Holland Casino.
- Aperitif - Cream of pea, crispy crackling and affila; Mousse of smoked herring and shallot compote
- Starter - Beef carpaccio in basil oil with pickled yellow beet, dried seeds, and cheese served with freshly baked bread with garlic butter and a cream of artichoke.
- Soup - Cream of cauliflower or broccoli
- Main Course - Softly braised veal in creamy sauce of curry and coriander or North sea place with a sauce of Harissa, served on a luke-warm salad of steamed carrot and fennel
- Dessert - Vanilla cream with Dutch strawberries marinated in mint, peach mousse, and crunchy chocolate
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- 4-course dinner menu
- Entry to Holland Casino
Know Before You Go
The cruise departs at 7:30 pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to have a smooth boarding process.
In case you would like a vegetarian option, please let our customer care team know at least 48 hours before your experience is scheduled.
Guests from 5-12 years of age are required to book a children’s ticket.
After your cruise, you also get admission to the Holland Casino. This is applicable only for individuals over 18 years of age.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How to Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Special Dinner Cruise voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to the boarding point at Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD) on the other side of the canal as Hard Rock cafe and spot the Blue Boat Company Signs.
• Display your e-voucher at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office and climb aboard your cruise.
• After the cruise, you will get free entrance to the Holland Casino which is located right opposite your drop-off point.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Blue Boat ticketing office at Stadhouderskade 30,1071 ZD
How To Find
The ticketing office is located right opposite the Park Hotel and is easy to spot. Look out for boards saying 'canal cruises'.
Park Hotel on Stadhouderskad; the point is on the other side of the canal as Hardrock Cafe.
Your tickets are valid for the day of your experience
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam