1.5-Hour Evening Canal Cruise
Witness a fairytale-like persona take over the city after sunset with the illuminated bridges and buildings adding more magic to the surreal city of Amsterdam. Take in this magical appeal from where it’s best observed, the canals of Amsterdam, and cruise down for the canals for a romantic experience.
Evening Canal Cruise Highlights
- 90-minute cruise on the famous canals of Amsterdam under the starry sky.
- A drink per person on board the cruise (choice of Heineken, house wine, and soft drinks)
- Cruise through the red light district, a location where no day cruises take you to.
- Personal audio guide in 17 different languages.
The evening canal cruise in Amsterdam is a one-of-a-kind experience. Discover a different side to Amsterdam on this romantic evening cruise of the canals. With the glow of twilight, amidst the fairy tale-like illuminated buildings and in the comfort of the luxury boat, sink into a perfect evening. Accompanying some of the beautiful sights of the city is an audio guide available in many languages to give you the Amsterdam story. Unlike any of the day cruises, this one visits the Red Light District.
Your cruise also involves an audio guide in 17 languages which are: English, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Hindi, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, Czech, Croatian, Thai
Know Before You Go
The cruise happens daily at 07:00 pm, 07:30 pm, 08:00 pm, 08:30 pm, 09:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Please choose your timings in the next step of the booking process. Please arrive 15 minutes early to have a smooth boarding process.
Children’s ticket is valid for guests between 5-12 years. Younger kids can get on for free.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
Done way too many cruise rides during our European tour.. this was okay as well.
Yes the view is great, but we loved the informative parts of it as well. Try to bundle up if you're going in the fall, it tends to get nippy.
Easy, hassle-free and seamless: That's how we booked the tickets for this cruise. All we had to do was click a couple of buttons.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Evening Canal Cruise voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to the boarding point at Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD) on the other side of the canal as Hard Rock cafe and spot the Blue Boat Company Signs.
• Display your e-voucher at the Blue Boat Company ticketing office and climb aboard your cruise.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Blue Boat ticketing office, Stadhouderskade 30 (1071 ZD), Amsterdam
How To Find
The ticketing office is located right opposite the Park Hotel and is easy to spot. Look out for boards saying 'canal cruises'.
Park Hotel on Stadhouderskad; the point is on the other side of the canal as Hardrock Cafe.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Stadhouderskade 501, Amsterdam