Hot Air Balloon Breakfast Safari
Soar above the lofty sand dunes and beautiful landscapes around Dubai in a charming hot air balloon on this one-of-a-kind tour. Rise to a glorious height of up to 4000 feet and get an opportunity to click pictures from the best vantage point for photography.
- Get an unmatched view of Dubai’s surrounding deserts from your hot air balloon and click amazing photographs.
- The tour includes free pick-up and drop-off services for hotels in Dubai.
- Enjoy refreshments like coffee, pastries, and cakes early in the morning before the tour begins.
- Get a signed certificate from the pilot in command at the end of the tour.
- You can spot wild camels and gazelles as you float serenely above vast stretches of wild landscapes.
- The entire tour lasts for about 3 to 4 hours including 45-60 minutes in the hot-air balloon.
What To Expect
This hot air balloon tour offers one of the most surreal experiences you can have in Dubai. After you are picked from your hotel in Urban Dubai, you will reach the pick-up point before sunrise. You can enjoy some delicious pastries, cakes, and coffee before boarding your hot air balloon. Watch the balloon swell as it is initially inflated with cold air. Immediately after your safety briefing, the burner is installed and turned on to make the balloon rise into the air. All the pilots are highly experienced and take all possible measures to ensure your safety.
Floating through the air in a hot-air balloon is a calming and delightful experience that is hard to forget. The panoramic view from the basket is completely different from the view you would get from an airplane. Your landing point will vary depending on the wind speed and direction, and that is part of the charm of a hot air balloon tour. Don’t forget to collect your certificate of participation from the pilot before heading back to Dubai.
- 45-60 minutes balloon ride
- Falconry on the ground
- A flight certificate
- Flight pictures and videos to take back home
- Hotel pick-up and drop-offs within Dubai if the transfers option is selected
Know Before You Go
It is mandatory to sign a declaration stating that you don’t fall under any of the below mentioned criteria before the tour commences or you will be denied entry:
- Women who have been pregnant for over 3 months
- Children below the age of 5
- Anyone above the age of 70
- Those with serious heart problems or any other medical conditions
- Anyone who has had a major surgery in the previous 6 months
- Anyone who suffers from chronic back or neck pain or injuries
- Anyone that has a phobia of heights (acrophobia)
- People with mental or physical disabilities
- The tour runs on all days of the week.
- The pick up starts anytime between 3:30 AM and 4:30 AM depending on the time of the year. The flight takes off anytime between 5:25 AM and 6:25 AM, depending on the month and time of the year. This is to ensure that passengers catch the sunrise as they ascend into the air.
- The duration of the flight is approx 1 hour, the entire trip lasts for about 2-3 hours depending on the package chosen.
- Please check the calendar schedule and timings below before booking your ride.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Hot Air Balloon Breakfast Safari mobile voucher. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point along with a valid photo ID, which is located at the Dubai Outlet Mall on Al Ain Road. If you have opted for hotel transfers, you will have to display this voucher at the time of pick up.
Children under the age of 5 and ladies that are over 3 months pregnant are not allowed to fly.
This activity is not recommended for those who suffer from chronic neck or back pain or injuries.