Lunch at the Eiffel Tower, Paris City Tour & Seine Cruise with Transportation
Explore the wonders of the City of Lights with this incredible combo that allows you to have lunch at the most iconic landmark in the city, the Eiffel Tower, while also allowing you to soak in the unique history and culture of Paris via a 2-hour long city tour and an hour-long cruise on the Seine that will take you past some of the most notable sights that Paris has to offer!
- Enjoy a guided tour of historical monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Luxembourg Gardens from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach
- Admire iconic landmarks like Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe and Place du Trocadéro Square as you drive past them
- Unwind on a cruise through the waters of the Seine with unique views of the city’s urban landscape
- Dig into an unforgettable 3-course meal on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
This non-stop tour is the best way to take in the iconic sights of the city at a single stretch. Hop aboard and drive the streets of Paris and take in the many attractions and monuments including the Opera House, Place Vendôme Square, the Pantheon, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides.
The entire city tour last for a duration of two hours during which there will be audio commentary onboard to help you learn more about the city’s rich history and heritage.
Continue the adventure and embark on a magical one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks, including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
Afterwards, make your way to the Eiffel Tower for the fine dining experience of a lifetime. The 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant is one of two restaurants located on the Eiffel Tower. This particular one is on the 1st level, offering stunning vistas of Paris and a delectable menu for a fine dining experience that is out of the world! The Restaurant is well known for its premier service, hospitality, and the amazing atmosphere!
This lunch option also lets you skip the line and avoid any wait time at the entrance. If you’re looking for an afternoon of quiet comfort and tranquility in an open-air atmosphere, you’ve landed at the right place!
- Transport by luxury coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets
- Admission for the cruise and the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Three-course Lunch in the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Services of a bilingual (or trilingual) hostess
- Access to the 2nd Floor of the Eiffel Tower by stairs
- Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
Know Before You Go
Timings and Itinerary
This tour is available daily at 9 AM and 12 PM
- Please note that should you choose the 9 AM departure, you will have your city tour, Seine cruise, and lunch at the Eiffel Tower in that order. Should you choose the 12 PM departure, you will have your city tour, lunch at the Eiffel Tower and then the Seine River Cruise
- Should Security Protocols demand it or should there be an extensive crowd at the tower, entry may be delayed.
The audio commentary on this tour is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean and Dutch.
Creamy chestnut soup with cep mushrooms and Grisons dried beef | Chicory and lightly beech-smoked salmon salad with sour cream Soft-boiled egg and creamed leeks with red wine dressing | Duck paté en croûte with thyme, cabbage, and apple salad
Elbow pasta, duck confit cooked with herbs, persillade sauce | Trout fillet à la plancha, stewed green lentils from Brie with vegetables, coriander and smoked soy | Roast chicken breast, mashed potatoes with herbs, Madeira creamy sauce
Cheese or dessert
Comté cheese (unpasteurized) with lamb's lettuce salad | Farmhouse “fromage blanc” served with chestnuts and clementines | Passion fruit cream with mango marmalade | Guanaja chocolate mousse with pralineLemon meringue cream, crumble topping | Seasonal fresh fruit salad
1 glass of wine or beer or soft drinks | Coffee
Child Menu (- 12 years old)
Velouté of Puy green lentils, raviolis de Royans, and ricotta with truffle oil | Pasta served with tomato sauce, butter or Parmesan cream | Guanaja chocolate mousse with a praline crisp | Soft drink
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The 3-course meal on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower was just unforgettable.
Team Headout, helped me plan this day during my short visit to Paris. Thanks guys,it was well spent
What an incredible combo and worth the money. My husband just flipped ove rthis suprise. he couldnt imagine doing so much for so little
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Tour of Paris, Seine Cruise, and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower voucher shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
How to Get There
By Bus: Get off at stop Pyramides - Tuileries using buses 72, N11 and N24 or at Pyramides - Saint-Honore using bus 68.
By Subway: Get off at Tuileries using line 1.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of the booking.
Paris city vision, 2 rue des Pyramides, Paris