Paris City Tour with Seine Cruise
Take in the best of Parisian sights with this two hour, non stop tour of the City of Lights and then switch it up by admiring the landmarks and monuments of this historic city from the calm waters of the river Seine on an hour long cruise!
- An all-comprehensive tour that is perfect for first-time visitors to Paris
- Relax as the air-conditioned coach shows you Paris’ best - The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Orsay Museum and many others
- Take in iconic sights like Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, Place de la Concorde Square, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe Paris
- Enjoy the scenic cruise along the Seine in a fully-glassed boat that starts at the Eiffel Tower
This non-stop tour is the best way to take in the iconic sights of the city at a single stretch. The best part of this experience is that you get to choose from multiple time slots. Hop aboard and drive the streets of Paris and take it the many attractions and monuments including the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra Garnier, the Musée du Louvre, the Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame de Paris cathedral, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides.
The entire tour last for a duration of two hours and once the sights have been visited and you have taken in the great and symbolic tourist locations across the city, you can make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
- Air Conditioned Coach
- Headsets for Commentary
- Admission for an hour-long cruise along the Seine
- Services of a bilingual (or trilingual) hostess
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
Know Before You Go
Paris City Tour
* The city tour takes about 2 hours to complete and begins and ends at the Paris City Vision Agency. * Tours are available at 10 AM, 12 PM, and 3 PM.
The closest stations to Paris City Vision are:
* Pyramides - Tuileries is 73 meters away, 1 min walk. * Tuileries is 187 meters away, 3 min walk. * Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise is 257 meters away, 4 min walk. * Pyramides is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.
* The tour will be conducted in an air conditioned coach and is a non sop tour. * The tour includes audio guide with commentary in the following languages; French, English, Spanihs, Italian, German, Portuguese,Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Dutch.
Seine River Cruise
Choose any departure time from 10 AM to 10:30 PM. From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes. From October to March, every hour. Year round, there are no departures at 1pm and at 7:30pm
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The trip was smooth, on time, the vehicle was clean, explanations in many languages and visited important places.
Paris City Tour
You will receive an email with your Paris City Tour voucher attached to it. Please print your tour voucher and present it at the boarding point on the day and time of your departure. Your tickets are valid only for the date and time for which you have scheduled the experience.
Seine River Cruise
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID. Your tickets are flexible and can be used once, any time during the opening hours and are valid for 30 days.
2 rue des Pyramides, Paris