Private East Coast Tour with Snorkeling & Lunch
- Experience the fascinating wildlife of Dubai in the Arabian Wildlife Park
- Explore the lush landscape of Fujairah and taste different varieties of fruits at the market Souk Friday
- Learn about the olden customs of the UAE at the Heritage Village
- Relax and enjoy snorkelling and other seaside activities at Snoopy Island
Would you like to experience the east coast of Dubai for all it has to offer- food, flora and fauna? Here's your chance! On the Private East Coast Tour, the first stop is the Arabian Wildlife Park that showcases all inhabitants of the desert including snakes and scorpions. Next up is Fujairah, a lush mountainous terrain and the coastline of more than 70 kilometres. Down this route, you will encounter the old mosque al Bidya and Souk Friday, the market where you can taste different kinds of fruits and find traditional objects. Also make a stop at the Heritage Village with its traditional homes and fishing boats to learn about UAE’s yesteryears. The last stop will be on Snoopy Island where you can indulge in beach activities like snorkelling and lots more. The trip end's with a healthy lunch served in beautiful surroundings!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local guide
- Water during the tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Museum fees
- Private expenses
- Gratuities (optional
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
The Arabian Wildlife Park is closed on Tuesdays, Friday's and Saturdays. Don’t forget your swimsuit!
East Coast Tour will only be operated with an English Speaking Guide.