Red Light Secrets & 1 Hour Canal Cruise
What You Get
- Entry ticket to the Red Light Secret
- 1-hour Canal Cruise
- Commentary in 18 languages on board the cruise
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Learn insight about the age-old custom of prostitution
- Watch Amsterdam’s Red Light neighborhood from behind the famous glass windows
- Enjoy a one-hour canal cruise for a relaxing view of the city
Ever thought museums were dull and stuck in the past? Never again! Learn all the secrets about Amsterdam’s red light neighborhood in the new museum of prostitution, Red Light Secrets open every day from 11 am to 12 am. This museum will give you inside information on one of the world’s oldest practices in a way you’ve never experienced before. Get behind the scenes and see what it is like to take a seat behind the famous glass windows. You can also hear stories and testimonies from the women themselves and hear about their dreams and desires that are often hidden from the world! A short film introducing the area and the practices will complete the experience.
Following this, you can enjoy a one-hour canal cruise that will give you a view of the city’s main attractions from the beautiful waters.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Damrak 26, Amsterdam
- Please be there 30 minutes prior to the time of departure
- Please exchange your voucher for tickets at the meeting point
- During the Amsterdam Light Festival all departures after 5 PM are Water Colors Cruises
- Last admission to Red Light Secrets is at 11 PM