Jewish Amsterdam Private Tour
The Dutch are considered to be some of the most tolerant people and it is not a surprise that Amsterdam has been home to a number of Jewish refugees. On this private tour, you will discover why Amsterdam is often called “Mokum”. Testament to this relationship is the fact that many mayors in the last five decades were Jewish and football club Ajax fans carry an Israeli flag with them. You will also be visiting Anne Frank’s House and The Jewish Historical Museum. Afterwards, you can take a peaceful stroll in the beautiful Jewish neighbourhood.
- Take this private tour and discover the connections between Amsterdam and its significant Jewish population
- Visit Anne Frank's House and learn about the place she grew up in and the school she studied in
- Get to know about her life before she went into hiding with her family
- Head over the Jewish Historical Museum
- Take a stroll in the beautiful Jewish neighbourhood
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
As this is a private tour, you will be given the option of deciding the most convenient start time and departure point with the tour operator
Please get in touch if you would like to book a single ticket
Please do bring an umbrella or raincoat along. Ask your hotel concierge for the latest forecast. Usually they will provide umbrellas too for their customers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
You can decide your departure point!, Amsterdam