Twilight City Stroll
- Explore Romes most famous sights and monuments in just 2.5 hours
- Take in the splendour of the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and the colossal Pantheon
- Indulge in a delicious gelato – Italy’s answer to ice cream
- Bask in the grandeur of the Piazza Navona and the charming beautiful Fountain of Four Rivers
- With its butterfly design, the beautiful Spanish Steps is a must see and a great example of Roman Baroque Style
Take a stroll through the historic centers of Rome as the evening sky begins to shade the city. Make your way to the Piazza Navona, home to spectacular Renaissance buildings and the beautiful Fountain of Four Rivers. Head over to the Pantheon where you’ll see Raphael’s tomb and learn about the real cause of the famous artist’s death. After visiting the Pantheon, stop off for a scoop of gelato – Italy’s legendary answer to ice cream. Head through the streets to the Trevi Fountain, a fantastic work of art that is much more than a mere sculpture. Finally, visit the famous Spanish Steps, the centre of life in modern Rome.
- Professional tour guide
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Brazilian Embassy, Via della Conciliazione, Roma
Meeting point is Brazilian Embassy in Piazza Navona
Other experiences similar to Twilight City Stroll