Best of Amsterdam Canals Cruise
Cruise across the 165 canals for spectacular views of the city and its waters. Hooked onto to audio guides, you can spot all of Amsterdam’s significant sights. If you want to spend more time at a particular landmark, then, just hop on and off the Canal Bus Service that’s readily available. Gorge on a delicious four-course dinner on the cruise itself. If you are visiting Amsterdam during winter, then, a cruise is a must to check out the illuminated art installations. The gorgeous city lights will surely leave you spellbound.
- Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam to take in the sights of the city
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Amsterdam’s canal ring lends you with a different perspective of the tourist city
- Audio guides, four-course dinners, and stops at Amsterdam’s top sights ensure that this cruise is worth your holiday time
- Tour admission
- An audio-guide in 19 languages
- A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage canal district
- Snacks and beverages
The cruises departs every half an hour from the mooring at Damrak, Pier 5. Main street between Central Station and Dam Square.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The #1 Canal Cruise , Damrak pier 5 , Amsterdam