Dutch Wine & Cheese Evening Cruise
- Hop on board a night cruise that takes you through Amsterdam’s legendary network of canals
- Sip exquisite wine and cheese as you sail across the waters
- Catch glimpses of Amsterdam’s many landmarks after the sun has set on the city
- Travel on a canal boat that’s been equipped to assure your comfort during the journey
This candlelight cruise is the perfect way to spend an evening in Amsterdam. Enjoy unlimited drinks, cheeses and breathtaking sights under the starry sky and discover the historic canal districts of Amsterdam by night.
Your Cruise Highlights
- Hop on board a candlelight cruise that takes you through Amsterdam’s legendary network of canals
- Unlimited drinks onboard your cruise. Wine, beer, and soft drinks are available.
- Enjoy a special selection of Dutch cheeses and charcuterie.
- Discover the beautiful sights, floating houses, medieval bridges and more on your cruise.
- Live guide on board providing insights about the sights.
Can a trip to Europe be declared complete without you tasting delicious wine paired with cheese? No way! To ensure that your trip to Amsterdam does not fall short in any way, sign up for a wine and cheese cruise that packs in the best the city has to offer. Start your day with the cruise that will take you along the waters of the canal. Spend time on the deck taking in the beauty of the 17th-century canals that have been named as World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
When you can avert your gaze, do turn your attention to the delicious platter of cheese that’s put in front of you. The luxury cheeses are paired with some exquisite wine that showcases the vineyards of Holland. During the special soiree, you will be able to see Amsterdam’s iconic landmarks at night. A multilingual guide will accompany to show you the important sights that you simply shouldn’t miss.
Know Before You Go
The cruise departs daily at 09:00 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure you have a smooth boarding process.
Children are allowed on the cruise. Guests aged between 4-13 years should book the children’s ticket.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How to Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your wine and cheese cruise tickets in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher and proceed to the Lindbergh Tour and Travel office located at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam to redeem for physical tickets.
• You will have to go to the start point of the cruise on your own. The departure point is three minutes away by walk.
• The departure point is at Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Tours and tickets office, Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam
How To Find
• The ticketing office is located at the corner of the building next to the 'intertoys' building. The office is directly opposite the Rederij Plas Rondvaarten boarding point.
• Your boarding point is near Lovers Cafe on Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Rederij Plas Rondvaarten
Your ticket is valid for the day you’ve scheduled your experience.
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, 1012, Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Other experiences similar to Dutch Wine & Cheese Evening Cruise