Early Access : Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica Tour - Skip The Line
- Explore Vatican, in a private group led by a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the Sistine Chapel and marvel at the stunning ceiling painted by Michelangelo
- Feast your eyes with Creation of Adam and the Last Judgment, paintings that changed the course of Western Art
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica, one of the most renowned works of Renaissance architecture and one of the largest churches in the world
- Soak in the grand works of Michelangelo, Bramante and Bernini
- Be part of an intimate group of not more than 15 people
Take part in a 2-hour long tour which will cover the essentials of Vatican, Sistine Chapel & St.Peter's Basilica. Your guide for the tour will ensure that you learn the history behind these landmarks. Begin your experience at the Vatican Museums where your guide will brief you on the works of art inside the chapel. Once done, you can enter the Sistine chapel to view the works of art for yourself. After the chapel, you will be guided to the St. Peter’s Basilica where a church has stood since the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great. Explore the famous paintings that adorn the Basilica such as Bernini’s Baldachin to Michelangelo’s ‘Pieta’.
- Skip the line access
- Professional tour guide
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Meeting point is the green bar in the middle of Piazza del Risorgimento Square
Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women