Roman Catacombs and Ancient Appian Way
- Go on a 3.5-hour tour and learn all about Christian Rome that will leave you in awe
- Visit iconic landmarks like the Basilicas that have stood the test of time
- Stroll along the Appian Way on your way to Catacombs
- Learn about the ancient Roman culture and their way of life from your expert guide
Embark on a 3.5-hour tour that will take you through the history of Christian Rome. Visit the famous Basilicas, magnificent churches and a few sacred buildings that have stood the test of time. Walk along the Appian Way, that used to be considered as strategically the most important road of the ancient republic. Tread on the same spot where Saint Peter and Saint Paul once trod upon, before arriving at the Catacombs. Enter the place where early Christians worshipped and also used as the underground burial chambers. Feel the thrill as you relive the past by learning about the traditions and habits of Rome. This tour will give you the best insights into the ancient Roman culture.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Skip the Line Access to The Catacombs
- Professional tour guide
- Private guided tour
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.