Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Discover the workings and various facets of the human body at the Body Worlds: Happiness Project exhibition
- Admire over 200 real specimens of the human body
- Find out the effects emotions can have on your health and well-being
- Delve deep into the physical makeup of the human body
Look inwards and delve into the human physiology at the Body Worlds - Happiness Project in Amsterdam. Doctor Gunter Von Hagens, the brain behind the amazing exhibition, decided to open this permanent display to the public after travelling through Amsterdam. Locally known as Körperwelten, you can roam through the exhibition halls gaping at over 200 real specimens of the human body. The project also delves into the effect emotions like happiness has on our health and well-being. The anatomical specimens display the various facets of our physical makeup, including, our resilience, vulnerability and also the complexity of our bodies. The Body Worlds exhibition has often been termed as controversial, but it has captivated the attention of more than 40 million visitors who have come through its doors. A must visit for those who want to dig deeper into the workings of the human body.
- Skip-the-line admission tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Body Worlds, Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam
Other experiences similar to Body Worlds Amsterdam