Hop-On Hop-Off Canal Cruise
- 24/48-Hour Access to the Hop-on/Hop-off canal cruise service.
- Learn about all the sights and the city's history with the audio commentary.
- The service has about 13 stops, giving you easy access to some of Amsterdam's most sought after attractions like the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museum
- Central Station West
- City Hall & Hermitage
- Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
- Leidseplein and Vondelpark
- Anne Frank House and Dam Square
- Anne Frank House and Jordaan
The Canal Cruise
This hop on-hop off boat service is an enjoyable and relaxed way of getting around the canals and takes you past most of Amsterdam’s top sights and museums, such as the Amsterdam Hermitage Museum and the Anne Frank House. There are two lines and you can hop on and off as many times as you like for 24 hrs or 48 hrs (depending on your ticket). The service is frequent and regular and the several stops are located near the museums, shopping districts, and tourist attractions
- 24 hour ticket and 48 hour ticket options to the Amsterdam hop-on hop-off canal cruise with 11 stops
- On board commentary in 18 languages
- Canal cruises depart every 15 minutes between 10 AM and 7 PM on all days
- Please exchange your vouchers for tickets at the meeting point
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Damrak 26, Amsterdam