Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat Tour
Cruise down the Amsterdam canals at your own pace with these hop-on hop-off canal cruise tickets. A must-have tourist ticket, the canal cruise allows you to travel to multiple parts of the city with just one ticket.
- Board comfortable, fully equipped, wifi enabled, canal boats that cover over 100 kilometers of interconnected routes, make this a fabulous way to get around Amsterdam and truly immerse yourself in the city's vibrant culture.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as you’d like for the entire 24-hour duration of your ticket.
- Learn about the Dutch capital with a useful electronic GPS guide while you enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views from the waters of the world-famous canals of Amsterdam.
- Boats run at intervals of 20-25 minutes so you don't ever have to wait for too long!
What to Expect
The best way to get around Amsterdam is by boat. Explore the Amsterdam canals and get around the city with ease with your hop-on hop-off tickets. With unlimited access to the sightseeing boats, make the most of your ticket by traveling wherever you want to.
This hop on hop off boat service is an enjoyable and relaxed way of getting around the canals and takes you past most of Amsterdam’s top sights and museums, such as the Amsterdam Hermitage Museum and the Anne Frank House. The service is frequent and regular and the several stops are located near the museums, shopping districts, and tourist attractions. The boats are equipped with panoramic windows which provide unparalleled views of the surroundings allowing you to take in the city in all its splendor. Sit back and take in the beautiful sights all around you as you travel from one stop to another. The boats are divided into two separate routes i.e the Blue line and the Green line.
Your 24-hour ticket is an excellent way to see the entire city if you're pressed for time. From the comfort of your seat, you’ll get endless panoramic views and photo ops of Amsterdam’s top attractions without having to worry too much.
- Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off access for 24 hours.
- Multilingual digital GPS audio guide.
- Hop-on hop-off map of Amsterdam.
Know Before You Go
Green Line Stops
- Central Station West
- Gessan Diamonds
- Amstel Eden/Ice Bar
- Heineken Experience/Albert Cuyp
- Anne Frank House/Western Church
Blue Line Stops
- Central Station East
- Anne Frank House/Western Church
- Hermitage Museum/Waterloo Market
Summer season (March 22 - October 28):
Departures from the green line start from 10:00 AM and go on till 06:00 PM with a boat coming in every 20 minutes. The blue line operates from 10:15 AM till 05:15 PM with a boat coming in every 25 minutes.
Winter season (October 29 - March 21):
Departures from the blue and green lines operates from 10:15 AM till 05:15 PM with a boat coming in every 25 minutes.
Reduced Ticket Prices
Child tickets (children below 14 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €12.
To see the map route, click here.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
This is a must have for all tourists. It is so easy to get around Amsterdam!
You will never get lost. The map and GPS guide they provide will ensure you get on the right boats all the time.
This ticket is the stuff. Anyone traveling through Amsterdam for the first time must have this
You will receive an email with your Hop-on Hop-off canal cruise mobile voucher shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with valid photo ID.
You can use your Hop-on hop-off tickets at the stops mentioned i.e Central Station West, Gessan Diamonds, Amstel Eden/Ice Bar, Heineken Experience/Albert Cuyp, Rijksmuseum/Leidseplein, Anne Frank House/Western Church, Central Station East, Leidsestraat/Prinsengracht, Hermitage Museum/Waterloo Market.
Amsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam