Hop on Hop off Canal Cruise + Van Gogh Museum Entry
Snap up the chance to cruise along the canal waters in Amsterdam and also discover one the city’s best-known landmarks – The Van Gogh Museum. The 24-hour ticket that allows you to explore the canals and the city at your own pace is a hot favourite among tourists. You can hop-on and hop off the boat at any of the 19 stops where you can encounter some of the highlights of the city. You can stop by the Van Gogh Museum, tour the home of Anne Frank, and also drop by the iconic Rijksmuseum. While on the boat, you will be spellbound by the beautiful canal houses that have stood through the centuries. Pocket a discounted ticket for the Van Gogh Museum with this pass. A must-visit during your Amsterdam trip, the Van Gogh Museum is home to the largest collection of artworks produced by the Dutch painter. Skip the line and enter the museum to study Van Gogh’s many sketches and letters. A win-win combo that you should not miss!
- Don’t miss the chance to snap up a 24-hour ticket that takes on a cruise through the canals in Amsterdam
- Sail across the waters to come face-to-face with city highlights like the Van Gogh Museum, tour the home of Anne Frank, and also drop by the iconic Rijksmuseum
- Walk away with a discounted ticket and skip the line access to the Van Gogh Museum
- Discover the largest collection of paintings produced by Van Gogh alongside numerous sketches and letters
- Skip the line entry tickets to the Van Gogh museum
- Ticket to the hop-on-hop-off canal cruise with 4 lines and 19 stops valid for 24-hours
- Live commentary on the hop-on-hop-off cruise
- Snacks and beverages
The Van Gogh Museum remains open between 9 AM and 10 PM on Fridays and between 9 AM and 5 PM on all other days
Canal cruises depart every 15 minutes between 10 AM and 6 PM on all days
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
City Sightseeing Amsterdam, Damrak 26 , Amsterdam