Jewish Ghetto, Synagogue, Tiberina Island & Trastevere Elite Walking Tour
- Explore the historic centres in Rome away from the crowds
- Stroll through the fascinating Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere area, Rome's traditional districts
- Learn about the many secrets and legends of these Roman neighbourhoods
- Visit Largo Argentina, a square in Rome that hosts four Republican Roman temples and the remains of Pompey's Theatre
- Conclude your tour at Campo de'Fiori, one of Rome's liveliest piazzas
- Explore ancient parts of the city that now lie below the street level
- Broaden your experience of Rome and take a bit of Rome back with you
This tour is a 3 hour long, guided tour that covers the locales of the Jewish Ghetto and the Trastevere area. Beginning at the Senat House, where Julius Caesar was murdered, the tour takes you to the wonders of the city that are away from the typical tourist crowd. As you travel through the city, you will get a chance to see parts of the ancient city that now lie below the main street level. Stunning examples of Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque architecture meet your eyes at every corner. Your guide will take you to these hidden parts of the city and entertain you with the legends and secrets of Rome's most authentic neighbourhoods.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Trilussa Square, in Front of the Fountain, Roma
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time
Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code