Grand Holland Tour incl Madurodam
- Take a day long tour through Holland that takes you to scenic cities and towns around Amsterdam
- Stop by Rotterdam to admire its modern architecture and the imposing Euromast Tower
- Admire the exquisite work of craftsmen at Delft Pottery Town
- At Hague, check out the Peace Palace and the Parliament before heading out to Madurodam, a miniature town
A great impression of Holland, that starts with a drive to Rotterdam, the country’s second largest city famous for its modern architecture. First you will visit an impressive food market. From here, the tour will lead to the top of the 185-metre Euromast tower. You will have an amazing view of the city and port. Next we is the city of Delft, where we have time for lunch (not included). This is followed by a visit to the Royal Delft Blue Experience, one of the few remaining Dutch ceramic factories. Finally, the tour will take a guided walk around the Binnenhof area in The Hague, where you will see the beautiful Houses of Parliament and the working palace of the Dutch king. On the way back we will make a photo stop at the Peace Palace.
- Tour admission
- Deluxe Coach
- Tour Guide
- Food & beverages (unless specified otherwise)
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Please exchange your voucher for tickets at the Lindbergh office, Damrak 26 Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to departure