The Original Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Take in the sights of London aboard the famous bright-red tourist buses
- Discover London at your pace as you hop-on and hop-off to explore the sights
- Visit the Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, House of Parliament, and Kensington Park
- Take in the sights and sound along the River Thames
Sign up for an experience in one of London’s bright-red, iconic buses that take you around the city. Recognised the world over, these buses make over 80 stops and ensure that they cover all the main attractions in the city. You can ride along the streets of London listening to the expert onboard commentary. And if you feel that you want a closer look at any sight, then, you can hop off to discover the landmark at your pace. Some of the notable stops on this thrilling ride are the Buckingham Palace that serves as the London residence of the monarch. Here, you can stop by to take in the colourful changing of guard ceremony. You can also drop by Westminster Abbey, the expansive House of Parliament, and the Big Ben. The sprawling St. James Park, Kensington Palace, Big Ben, and St. Paul’s Cathedral are also part of the tour. While riding along the Thames, you can also take in sights like the London Eyes and Tower of London.
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Free Thames river sightseeing cruise pass
- 3 free walking tours - Changing of the Guard, Rock n Roll and Jack the Ripper
- Excusive Kids’ Club with specifically designed children’s commentary, free fun pack and quiz book
- Live English commentary delivered by entertaining tour hosts
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Please remain seated whilst the bus is in motion. Do not use the stairs.
Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops at each bus stop
Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck. Low branches and other objects may come close
Do not throw anything out of the bus
Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that the regulations are respected