Shakespeare Globe Room: Exhibit and Tour Tickets
- Sam Wanamaker's reconstruction of the open-air playhouse which was first built in 1599
- The Globe exhibition is the largest exhibition in the world dedicated to Shakespeare
- Inclusive of an expert tour guide
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- An entire tour/exhibition dedicated to the genius playwright! This is one experience for all you literary/non-literary enthusiasts.
- The exhibition is stashed away under the Globe Theater, which was built by Shakespeare’s own playing company and features interactive displays and live demonstrations that are filled to the brim with trivia.
- See the Elizabethan costumes on display and find out more about the history of the Globe and of imaginative and experimental theater spaces.
- Hear the tales of the first Globe crossing the Thames, and a new one being constructed on Bankside.
- Stop by Bankside and experience what today’s working theater is like.
- Tour admission
- Local taxes
- Multilingual Audio Guide
Know Before You Go
- November - February: 9AM-5PM
- March - October: Monday 9:30AM-4:30PM, Tuesday-Saturday 9:30AM-12:00PM. Sunday 9:30AM - 11:00AM.
- Tours depart every 30 minutes
- Blackfriars on the District and Circle Lines (10 minute walk)
- Mansion House on the District and Circle Lines (10 minute walk)
- London Bridge on the Northern and Jubilee Lines (15 minute walk)
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets via email instantly. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London, SE1 9DT
Shakespeare's Globe, 21 New Globe Walk, London
Other experiences similar to Shakespeare Globe Room: Exhibit and Tour Tickets