Churchill War Room Tickets
See the site of Britain’s World War II war efforts against the Nazis, a top secret underground hideaway in London which played a major part in the victory against Nazi Germany and the rest of the Axis powers and learn about the life and legacy of Winston Churchill.
- Explore the historic wartime bunker at your own pace.
- Discover the stories hidden beneath the streets of Westminster and learn about the lives and secrets of the staff during the Second World War.
- See historic images, objects, and interviews of the men and women who worked in the underground hideaway as you learn about their secret lives working alongside the ex UK Prime Minister
- Learn the story of Winston Churchill’s 90-year life from his childhood till his death in an award-winning interactive manner.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
One-of-five branches of the Imperial War Museum, the Churchill War Rooms are found in a historic underground complex that housed the British government command center through the duration of the Second World War. A unique biographical museum that explores the life and times of two times British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, the museum is one of the only in the world which can boast of being an active command center during times of war and turmoil.
Enter the world of Winston Churchill and dive into the past as you explore the Churchill War Rooms at your own pace. Discover the underground secrets of the British during the Second World War and learn about the lives of the staff and workers who worked in secret along with Churchill to ensure the Allied victory over the Axis powers.
A wartime bunker turned to a piece of living history, the Churchill Room is home to a subterranean network of rooms and bunkers where wartime strategies were formed and secrets discussed. You can also explore the Churchill Museum, a particular section which uses modern technology and multimedia to tell his story from the day he became prime minister to the day victory was achieved, this interactive exhibition allows you to relive the past and hear extracts from his powerful speeches.
- Admission to the Churchill War Rooms
Know Before You Go
- November - March: Tour is only available on Sundays April - October - Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday but varies depending on the time of year.
- The tour starts at 2.00 PM and ends at 4:30 PM. The duration of the tour is 2.5 hours.
- Meeting Time: 1.45PM Please be at meeting point at least 15min before departure time.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
A great place to visit for history lovers. The place packs some interesting facts about the second world war.
The war room gives you a glimpse into the past. I was fascinated by the place and I had no idea about some of the facts. I would highly recommend it.
For a history buff, this is a great place. It has interesting facts about World War II and gives you a great insight into the lives of people living during that time.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets via email instantly. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Churchill War Rooms, Clive Steps- King Charles Street , London
Other experiences similar to Churchill War Room Tickets