Private Tour of the Louvre with Skip the Line Entry for Families and Children
This private tour of the Louvre Museum has been designed for families, especially keeping children in mind. With skip the line entry into the museum, you and your family will be able to enter the museum without any wait. Since the tour is focused on children, the tour will begin at the Mona Lisa and show you the top 3 highlights of the museum so that the children do not get bored or overwhelmed.
Louvre Private Tour for Families Highlights
- Go on this 2-hour family tour of the Louvre and discover the top highlights of this grand museum in the company of a friendly guide.
- The tour has been designed especially for families with children. If you're visiting Paris with your family, then this tour is perfect for you.
- This guided tour of the Louvre Museum will also help you save a lot of time with its skip the line access, allowing you to bypass the notorious Louvre queue and spend more time inside the museum rather than wasting it in the queue.
- The tour is available in 5 languages (English, Spanish, French, German and Italian). You can choose the one you are most comfortable with to make this guided tour even better.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
A historic landmark in the center of Paris, The Louvre Museum is situated in the erstwhile Louvre Palace and is the largest art museum in the world. Today, The Louvre has grown to become an institution in itself as it houses over 380,000 exhibits spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. Of the 380,000 exhibits, 35,000 are currently on display.
At The Louvre Museum, you can expect to see objets d’ art that ranges from priceless paintings by Grandmasters to intricately carved statues from ancient Greece. Some of the most popular exhibitions at the Louvre Museum include The Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, The Rebellious Slave, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, The Law Code of Hammurabi and many others. You don’t need to be an art or history fanatic to enjoy the collections of the Louvre Museum, gazing its collections will surely bowl you over.
This 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre will show you and your family the top highlights of this world-renowned museum. Your guided tour of the Louvre Museum begins at the designated meeting point (162, Rue de Rivoli) near the museum where you will meet your licensed guide. Your tour guide will then lead you past the long ticket lines, through a brief security check and then into the museum.
The tour will begin at the Mona Lisa since it is the most popular attraction of the museum. Following this, your tour guide will lead you to the other highlights of the museum but focus on 2-3 exhibitions to keep the kids from becoming overwhelmed and getting bored. After the tour, you will be free to spend as much time as you like in the museum. If you are visiting Paris with your family, then Louvre tour is the best way to experience the museum.
- Licensed guide
- Louvre Museum skip the line tickets
- Tour of the Louvre Museum with Mona Lisa
- Private group of 6 people or less
Know Before You Go
About the Experience
When To Visit: On Monday and Thursday-Sunday, the guided tour of the Louvre Museum takes place twice at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. On Tuesday, the Louvre remains closed.
Getting There: You will meet your guide at 162 Rue de Rivoli. The exact meeting point is a souvenir shop, located next to the Bureau de Change, at the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango. The closest metro station to this point is the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Louvre guided tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Head to the meeting point (162 Rue de Rivoli) where you will find your guide waiting for you.
• To locate the point, look for a souvenir shop located next to the Bureau de Change, at the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango.
• Display your voucher on your mobile phone to your guide and receive your physical tickets for the Louvre Museum.
• Once you have the tickets, your guide will lead you to the Louvre and help you enter the museum without standing in the ticket line.
Headout Meeting Point
Outside a souvenir shop at 162 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
How to Find
The souvenir shop is located at the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango.
To locate the souvenir shop, head to the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango. The shop will be located next to the Bureau de Change, close to the traffic signal on Rue de Rivoli.
Musée du Louvre, 99 Rue de Rivoli, Paris
Other experiences similar to Private Tour of the Louvre with Skip the Line Entry for Families and Children