Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Oxford Day Tour from London
Your Tour Highlights
- Visit the Stonehenge and see the world’s most famous standing circle ring in all its splendor.
- Enjoy the city of Windsor by walking through the quaint streets on a walking tour.
- Stroll through the historic city of Oxford on a guided walking tour.
- Transfers to and from London in a comfortable luxury A/C vehicle.
- Get access to the Stonehenge and the Exhibition Centre along with tickets to the Windsor Castle.(Optional)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch. (Optional)
Home to the official residence of Queen Elizabeth II, Windsor, is a quaint town located on the River Thames. Its charming appeal is furthered by the cobbled streets, the thriving High Street and the lush Windsor Great Park.
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Tour through the castle and take in the rich landscape, the exquisite appeal, and the royal fragrance. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. You can also visit Queen Mary’s doll house and see a miniature version of the royal life. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue of several royal ceremonies.
An icon of the prehistoric world, the Stonehenge is located on the Salisbury wind plains. From its construction in 3,000 BC, the Stonehenge has been a place of importance which is clear from the many mysteries and myths that surround the area. On your Stonehenge tour, you will be able to discover plenty the secrets of the monument and get insights into the astronomical relationship of the Stonehenge with the stars as well as its importance as a burial site.
With your Stonehenge entry tickets, you get access to the Stonehenge Exhibition Centre which houses a vast collection of artefacts and other archaeological findings from the nearby area. Here you will get a detailed look into the past of the land.
Your last stop on the tour is the famous university town of Oxford. Walk through the scenic cobbled streets and gain insights about the historic town from your guide. See the famous Oxford University, the oldest, most prestigious English-speaking university in the world! You will also be treated to the 17th-century Bodleian Library, home to countless scholars and intellects that have studied here over the years.
Stroll through the college courtyards and feel the knowledge in the air as you walk from one charming square onto the next whilst taking in the quaint town.
- Admission to Windsor Castle (Optional)
- Admission to Stonehenge (Optional)
- Walking tour of Windsor
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Transfers to and from London
- Lunch (Optional)
- Professional Guide
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of the booking process. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes a walking tour of Stonehenge, Windsor, and Oxford. You will not get admission to any attraction on your tour, i.e the Stonehenge or the Windsor Castle.
- Tour with admission tickets and lunch - Enjoy an in-depth exploration of Stonehenge, Windsor, and Oxford on your tour. You will get tickets to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle with this variant along with a packed lunch in addition to the walking tours.
The tour with entry tickets begins at 8:00 am from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station, in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at 07:00 pm.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Stonehenge Tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher to the meeting point at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road.
• At the meeting point redeem your printout for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station, in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Other experiences similar to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Oxford Day Tour from London