Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Oxford Day Tour from London
Tour three of the United Kingdom's most well-known locations on the same day! With transport in an air-conditioned coach, enjoy a laid-back ride through the serene English countryside. Revel in the sights of a prehistoric monument, the university town of Oxford, and the quintessentially English town of Windsor.
- Enjoy commentary from a professional guide, who will give you insight into the rich history as well as fascinating stories about each of the attractions on the tour.
- Explore the majestic Windsor Castle, and appreciate the splendor of the Queen’s official residence.
- Walk through the cobbled streets of Windsor and revel in its wonderful sights.
- Get a chance to visit the oldest university in the English speaking world, Oxford.
- Speculate about why and how Stonehenge was constructed at a time when tools were quite rudimentary and transportation was significantly more difficult.
- Discover the beauty of the city of Bath, inscribed in 1987 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and explore the city at your own pace!
Stop by the Renowned Windsor Castle and Quaint town of Windsor
With transport arranged to the attractions, you can enjoy a worry-free ride in a luxury air-conditioned coach. The first stop is at Windsor, a royal town and home to the largest occupied castle in the United Kingdom, Windsor Castle. Constructed in the late 11th century, The Georgian and Victorian styles of architecture can be seen. Certain Gothic features that have been reinvented in a modern style, and currently it is a contemporary reinterpretation of the older architecture styles. You will also be allowed to explore the town of Windsor, located on the bank of the Thames, at your own pace. The High Street of Windsor, which features independent retailers selling a vast array of items and gifts. Exquisite European cuisine and traditional English dinners can also be found here.
You will then visit Stonehenge, a 5000-year-old monument that has been arranged in a unique pattern in relation to the movement of the Sun. How such large stones were carved and transported has been intensely debated for decades, without an answer. Was it an ancient burial ground in the Bronze Age, or was it perhaps a place of worship? Learn about the various theories behind this mysterious monument from your guide and decide for yourself! With one variant of the ticket, you can enjoy a delicious lunch, and restore your depleted energy levels for the rest of the day’s activities!
Finish off your full day tour with a visit to the city of Bath. See the location where the first king of England was coronated, way back in 973. As the first city to be designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the Georgian architecture is striking. Several notable landmarks are present, and will keep you occupied during the stop at the city!
- Admission to Windsor Castle (Optional)
- Admission to Stonehenge (Optional)
- Walking tour of Windsor
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Transfers to and from London
- Lunch (Optional)
- Professional Guide
Know Before You Go
There are two ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of the booking process. These are:
- Tour Only - This ticket includes a walking tour of Stonehenge, Windsor, and Oxford. You will not get admission to any attraction on your tour, i.e the Stonehenge or the Windsor Castle.
- Tour with admission tickets and lunch - Enjoy an in-depth exploration of Stonehenge, Windsor, and Oxford on your tour. You will get tickets to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle with this variant along with a packed lunch in addition to the walking tours.
The tour is available on all days of the week. The check-in time at the meeting point is 8 AM and departure is at 8:30 AM. The duration of the tour is approximately 12 hours, and you will return at around 8 PM. Additionally, the tour will not run on the 20th and 21st of June owing to the Summer Solstice.
The tour with entry tickets begins from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151, Buckingham Palace Road. To get here, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station, in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor center is behind the fountain. You will be back in London at 07:00 pm.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Oxford Day Tour from London mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station, in the opposite direction of the Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London