Lido Show + Dinner
- Experience a one-of-a-kind cabaret show of the Lido on the Champs Elysees
- Dinner (3 menus)
- Prepare to be dazzled and enchanted by the Lido show ‘Paris Merveilles’
History of the Lido Show
Made famous by the stunning/incredible bluebell girls, the Le Lido or Lido Cabaret is one of the most famous venues for cabaret in Paris. The first show under the Lido franchise opened in 1946. It was in 1948 that Mary Kelly, along with her troupe of Blue Bell girls came into the Lido revue and stayed there for the next 40 years. To this date, the Bluebell girls are a major part of any new show under the Lido's stewardship. The atmosphere, lights, and charm give this venue an added gloss, and the opening nights of their new shows are attended by the who's who of the celebrity world.
Created and directed by the ultra-talented Franco Dragone, Paris Merveilles is the latest offering under the Lido cabaret franchise. Dragone when conceptualizing the show, aimed to create one that would satiate the eyes and soul.
Centered around a singer, Manon, this revue is a first of its kind in Lido history. Dragone incorporates stunning visual effects, extravagant costumes, best dancers from around the world, and exceptional performances into this over-the-top Cabaret experience.
SOIRÉE ÉTOILE MENU
- A glass of champagne + 1/2 bottle of wine
- Creamy pea soup with verbena, served with sesame marinated grilled salmon or Caramel-glazed shrimps served with avocado and mozzarella
- Fish fricassée with pesto coulis, leak fondue and fennel topped with pine nuts Or Chicken supreme with herbs, polenta with black olives, and vegetable ratatouille
- Crispy praline biscuit with Guanaja cream and candied hazelnuts Or Strawberry and rhubarb dessert cake with fromage blanc mousse and fruit coulis
SOIRÉE CHAMPS-ÉLYSÉES MENU
- 1/2 bottle of champagne Brut
- Duck foie gras with Timut pepper, served with peach confit and grilled almonds Or Shredded crab with dill, served with a lime glaze, tomato coulis and olive oil Or Chilled shrimps seasoned with turmeric, served with diced vegetables and Ossau-Iraty cheese
- Aniseed-roasted cod, served with capsicums and potatoes seasoned with saffron and orange peel Or Rosemary-roasted veal, served with a spicy rougail tomato sauce and aubergine gratin Or Sweet and sour duck fillet, served with caramelised melon and turnip and a crispy potato pancake
- Apricot, vanilla and almond vacherin cake Or Lemo
- 1/2 bottle of champagne Ruinart or Taittinger
- King crab with Espelette pepper, served with coriander marinated artichoke
- Sliced lobster with raspberry vinaigrette, served with thin slices of raw and cooked asparagus Or Pan-seared duck foie gras, citrus tart, and apricot crumble
- Fillet of bass, served with diced mango and cucumber with lemon confit, mascarpone risotto and thyme-grilled courgettes Or Fillet of beef with ginger, fried chanterelle mushrooms and simmered green vegetables with sun-dried tomatoes
- Strawberry meringue Or Shortbread topped with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Lido de Paris, 116 Avnue des Champs-Élysées, Paris
Other experiences similar to Lido Show + Dinner