Loire Valley Bike Tour
- Choose from bikes of all sizes and find the one perfect for you
- Stop for morning snacks and a picnic lunch in beautiful locations
- Feast your eyes on a castle and get to explore it too!
- Drink from a selection of wine at a tasting session
- Visit two Chateaux, a market, and a wine tasting, all in one day
Pedal your way around the town of Blois after a comfortable train ride from Paris. The biking begins with a trip to the Chateau de Chambord, one of the area’s most beautiful monuments. After a stop for lunch, it’s a trip to a castle where you’ll be able to enjoy the scenic view from its terraces. This is one of the only tours that offer visits to two Chateaux, a market, and a wine tasting, all in one day! On the way back to Blois, make your way through trails that pass through the country, adding on to the scenic views of the day.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Cycle and helmet
- Round-trip transportation via train from Paris to Blois
- Food & beverages
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the same on your mobile device at the venue.
Tour covers approximately 24.2 miles (39 km)
The tour meets at the front of platform #18 (“voie 18” in French) inside the Austerlitz main line train station (“Gare d'Austerlitz” in French) in Paris. Your guide will be holding a 'Fat Tire Tours' sign
All scheduled tours are in English
Recommended for adults