Panoramic Tour of London with Change of Guard & St Pauls Cathedral
Embark on a tour of London in a comfortable coach as you view some of London’s most iconic landmarks on your way to the wonder that is St. Paul's Cathedral before viewing the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
- Enjoy a morning tour of London in a first class luxury Motorcoach with your personal audio guide and free wi-fi onboard.
- Experience some of London’s most iconic sights including the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- Delve into the beautiful St. Paul's Cathedral to admire the various gems it holds.
- Witness the grand Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
Start your morning with a panoramic drive around Parliament square and soak in London landmarks such as the magnificent Westminster Abbey, Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial before arriving at the iconic St. Paul's Cathedral. Admire the dome of the cathedral, which has dominated the city's skyline for the better part of three centuries before exploring the church itself, a maze of mosaics, paintings and crypts.
Continue your day at the residence of the royal family, Buckingham Palace. Bear witness to the grand Changing of the Guard ceremony, one that has become famous the world over and draws thousands of visitors every year. Should this ceremony be unavailable, you will have the chance to visit the Horseguards Parade instead before concluding your tour.
- Panoramic tour of London
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Luxury Coach
- Professional Guide
Know Before You Go
The tour begins everyday from the Golden Tours Visitors Centre at 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road at 8:00 AM and ends at Buckingham Palace at 11:30 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
The tour lasts approximately three and a half hours.
I love Headout! I have been booking my tickets here for a while now and they provide the best offers. Do give it a shot.
Touring was never more fun. The service was excellent, and we thoroughly enjoyed London.
How To Redeem Tickets
You will receive your voucher via email in a few minutes. Please take a printout of your voucher to the meeting point at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, where you can swap your printed voucher for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria , #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road , London
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony may be suspended in case of bad weather conditions. On such an occasion, you will get the chance to visit and get clicked with the Horse Guard instead.
- Students will be required to show a valid student ID prior to departure.
Other experiences similar to Panoramic Tour of London with Change of Guard & St Pauls Cathedral