Vintage Open Top Bus Tour with Champagne Tea on River Thames
Truly experience London with this double decker tour of the city, stopping at various attractions like the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, followed by a charming cruise on the river Thames where you can partake in afternoon tea and some champagne.
- Enjoy photo opportunities at Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London
- Relax as you munch on snacks and beverages.
- Avail a bus and river tour of London, with major tourist attractions being covered.
- Travel in an open-top, double-decker bus to capture the perfect London atmosphere.
Your journey begins with the city tour on an open-top double-decker bus. Enjoy exceptional views of landmarks like Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Tower Bridge, just to name a few! You tour will include a stop at the famed Westminster Abbey, the burial place of British monarchs and the site of countless coronations and royal weddings, as well as the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace, two iconic attractions that have been at the center of the British monarchy and it's history.
After this, you stop by the Thames River and hop onto the cruise ship for a relaxing one cruise whilst enjoying high tea with scones, clotted cream, jam, and, of course, a glass of champagne while you pass Shakespeare's Globe and the London Eye while you float along the river.
Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
Photo stop at Tower of London
Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
Afternoon Champagne Tea Cruise tour on the River Thames
- Entrances to Tower of London and Buckingham Palace
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 1 PM from Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria and ends at the venues on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
This tour lasts approximately 4 hours.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes via email. Please carry a printed copy of the same and exchange this voucher for your ticket upon arrival at the meeting point, located at Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP.
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
- Please note that the tour ends near the Victoria Underground Station at Victoria St, London SW1E 5ND, UK and not at Victoria Coach Station, which is a seven minute walk away.
Other experiences similar to Vintage Open Top Bus Tour with Champagne Tea on River Thames