London Eye Fast Track Tickets
The London Eye fast-track tickets offer the fastest way to gain entry to this iconic London attraction. Skip the ticket queue and head straight to the boarding point with these fast track tickets. The 30-minute ride will include one complete rotation of the wheel, allowing you unparalleled 360-degree views of London. The ticket comes with free access to the Eye Lounge and London Eye 4D Cinema Experience.
- Enjoy priority access to the iconic London Eye with these fast-track tickets.
- These tickets allow you to skip the ticket queue and head straight to the security making it the fastest way to experience a ride.
- The 30-minute tour will include one complete rotation and offers iconic 360-degree views of the capital.
- Get complementary free access to the Eye Lounge and London Eye 4D Cinema Experience.
- Learn more about London while you sightsee with the help of a free audioguide.
- Get a birds-eye-view of the city and spot famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben.
What to Expect
The London Eye is the most popular attraction in the United Kingdom with more than 3.75 million visitors every year. These fast-track tickets allow you to skip the long ticket queues and head straight to the pre-boarding security. Coming with free access to the Eye Lounge and London Eye 4D Cinema Experience, these fast-track tickets are the most sought after London Eye tickets.
Once you're seated, the capsule will begin its slow ascent to the top at a speed of 26 cm per second. The entire experience will last 30 minutes and will include one complete rotation. As you ascend to a height of 135 meters, you will enjoy a unique bird's-eye-view of London. Many iconic London attractions such as the Big Ben and the Tower Bridge are easily visible from the London Eye.
- Fast-track access to the London Eye
- Eye Lounge
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Audio guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by adults.
Items that can be taken aboard include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
Timings and Availability
The London Eye opening times vary throughout the year, typically the attraction opens at 10:00 AM and closes between 6:00-8:30 PM. The London Eye 4D Experience closes 15 minutes prior to The London Eye. The Lounge will typically remain open from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Get down at the Waterloo Underground Station, it is a 7-min walk to the London Eye.
Waterloo (5-min walk) and Charing Cross (15-min walk) are the closest train stations.
Buses 211, 381, and 77 can drop you at the London Eye.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you instantly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.