London Zoo: Admission Tickets
- Full day access
- Includes entry to the Land of Lions: The biggest and most breathtaking exhibit!
- Houses 720 species of animals
- Skip the Line (optional)
The London Zoo
Since opening in the summer of 1828, this zoo in London has continuously functioned and is now regarded as the world's oldest scientific zoo. It's collection today includes 17,500 individuals from over 750 species.
What These London Zoo Tickets Will Get You
- The freedom of this full-day ticket lets you explore the world's oldest scientific zoo, and discover over 720 species of animals housed in it.
- In addition, you can head to the Penguin Beach exhibit, in-house rainforest, the Night Life exhibit and much more.
- Get an opportunity to feed the animals & birds and interact with them
Know Before You Go
- The Zoo is open from 10 AM to 5PM
- Infants & children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note: From Monday - Friday, the fast track entrance will be closed and you will be required to go to the main admission gate instead. You will still get priority access, but from the main gate. The fast track entrance will be open on the weekends.
- The Zoo is located at Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY.
- By Tube: If you take the tube, then the closest Station is Camden Town Station. Exit the station on the right hand side and walk along the Parkway. Walk till you reach Prince Albert Road and turn right and walk until the pedestrian controlled traffic light, cross left and walk over Regent's Canal footbridge. Take a right and the Zoo is located at 200 meters on the left hand side.
- By Bus: Route no. 247 and C2 will get you right to the Zoo.
- The tickets are valid for the date of purchase alone.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
When we got our tickets from here, little did we know we also had the entry to the Land of Lions: The biggest and most breathtaking exhibit! Love your little surprises team!
You might think we are a bit crazy, but my husband i celebrated 40 years of our marriage at this place. It is always so expensive, but we managed a good lot of tickets for us and our gamily from this website. We love the Zoo and Headout made it possible!
I dont think i have ever seen my kids so excited and happy about something other than the London Zoo. I just couldnt thank my stars enough for making this day amazing for them
You will receive an email with your voucher instantly. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
London Zoo , London
Other experiences similar to London Zoo: Admission Tickets