Stonehenge and Bath Guided Day Trip From London
Visit the iconic Stonehenge and the city of Bath on this one-day tour and journey into the depths of the UK’s rich past!
- Bask in the splendor of two of England’s brilliant historical sites, the Stonehenge and the Roman Baths
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and approachable guide
- Experience the local culture on a walking tour of the city of Bath
- Travel from London to each of the attractions and back in a luxurious air-conditioned coach
- Gain an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge
- Unearth the history trapped in the massive stones at the Stonehenge
- Choose to gain entry to the Stonehenge and the Roman baths
- This tour operates in English, French, German, Mandarin, and Spanish
Explore the Mystical Stonehenge
Travel from London to the charming county of Wiltshire in a comfortable air-conditioned coach. See the legendary stone circle that has baffled archaeologists and scientists for centuries. Believed to be built during the Neolithic Age, the strange stone structures have stood the test of time, becoming one of the most iconic tourist attractions in England. Your guide will tell you about the supposed origins of this magnificent archaeological site. The visitor center nearby is a great place to break for snacks and tea.
Stroll Through the Historical City of Bath
Nestled in the legendary ceremonial county of Somerset, Bath is amongst the largest cities in England. While it is a great place to soak in the local culture and admire its massive buildings, it also houses the famous Roman Baths, which was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987. Here, you will see and learn more about the features of traditional Roman Baths, including the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Bath House, and the Museum.
- Day trip to Stonehenge and Bath
- Entrance to the Stonehenge (optional)
- Walking tour of Bath
- Entrance to the Roman Baths (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Coach transportation
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks
- Additional gratuities
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
The ticket includes the following variants that you can choose from:
- Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Tour including Stonehenge entry
- Full-Day Tour including Stonehenge and Roman Baths Entry
English, French, German, Mandarin, and Spanish
This full-day tour starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 7 PM approx.
Seniors, students, and children aged 3 - 16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children can be availed on discount
- The 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks is valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- The vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Strict Cancellation Policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at Golden Tours Visitor Center (4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH)
- Boarding happens between 7:30 AM- 8:00 AM, so make sure you're here on time
- Get off at Victoria Station one of the following trains: Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink, and Southeastern. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Use subway lines Circle, District, or Victoria and get off at Victoria Station. Walk towards Victoria Coach Station and the Golden Tours office will be on your left.
- Get off at Victoria (Stop 6) using buses 755 or Green Line.
- Take bus C1 to Victoria Coach Station. The Golden Tours Visitor Center is a 5-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout