Stonehenge and Bath Guided Day Trip From London
Visit the iconic Stonehenge and the city of Bath on this one-day tour and journey into the depths of the UK’s rich past! Sit back, relax, and enjoy superior coach travel with free Wi-Fi onboard. The audio headsets provided to you will make it easier for you to keep track of what your tour guide is saying.
- Bask in the splendor of two of England’s brilliant historical sites, the Stonehenge and the Roman Baths, on this tour.
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and approachable guide. Thanks to the VOX audio headsets you will be provided with, you won't miss a word of the live commentary.
- Experience the local culture on a walking tour of the city of Bath.
- You will travel from London to each of the attractions and back in a luxurious air-conditioned coach.
Explore the Mystical Stonehenge
Travel from London to the charming county of Wiltshire in a comfortable air-conditioned bus. See the legendary stone circle that has baffled archaeologists and scientists for centuries. Believed to be built during the Neolithic age, the strange stone structures have stood the test of time, becoming one of the most iconic tourist attractions in England. Your guide will tell you about the supposed origins of this magnificent archaeological site. The visitor center nearby is a great place to break for snacks and tea.
Stroll Through the Historical City of Bath
Nestled in the legendary ceremonial county of Somerset, Bath is amongst the largest cities in England. While it is a great place to soak in the local culture and admire its massive buildings, it also houses the famous Roman Baths, which was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987. Here, you will see and learn more about the features of traditional Roman Baths, including the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Bath House, and the Museum.
- Stonehenge Tour
- Bath Walking Tour
- Tickets to Stonehenge alone (Optional)
- Professional Guide
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal VOX audio set
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
This full-day tour starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 7 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children between the ages of 3 and 16 can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
- Students (with valid student ID) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
- Senior citizens (above the age of 60) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.