London Eye & Tower Of London Combo Tickets
Take in panoramic views of the city from the top of the London Eye and admire the cityscape of the modern city before traveling back in time and exploring the magnificent and at times brutal history of the British monarchy by visiting the Tower of London as part of this cost-effective combo ticket!
- With this combo ticket, marvel at the length and breadth of modern London while also gaining background into the city's rich history!
- Admire the cityscape of the British capital from the top of the iconic London Eye, Europe's tallest Ferris wheel at 135 meters or 450 feet.
- Each rotation of the eye takes 30 minutes, giving you plenty of time to view iconic London monuments and attractions like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and St. Paul's Cathedral!
- Gain insight into the grisly history of London by visiting the 1000-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Tower of London and gazing at the awe-inspiring crown jewels of England.
- See the best the Tower has to offer by joining a guided tour conducted by the famous Yeoman Warders and learn all of the structure's secrets and stories!
Marvel at modern London while learning the city's rich history!
London is a city that is at the top of every traveler's list. With a plethora of attractions, London has something for everyone. This combo pass enables you to cover two of London's best attractions in a single day at the best price! You can get spectacular views of London from Europe's tallest Ferris wheel, the London Eye, which stands tall at 450 ft. You will also get to learn about the British monarchy and it's gruesome past when you visit the Tower of London.
Admire the cityscape of the British capital from the top of the iconic London Eye!
The London Eye is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel and offers the highest public viewing point in London, after The Shard. Located opposite The Big Ben and the houses of Parliament, the Eye offers breathtaking views of the London and its famous landmarks.
Visiting the Tower of London and gaze at the crown jewels of England!
Make your way for a tour of the Tower of London, one of the most famous buildings in the country. You will meet the Yeoman Warders, the ceremonial guardians of the Tower of London and hear spine-chilling tales from the Tower's long history. Feel free to join a guided tour of the Tower of London by the Yeoman Warders. These tours cost nothing extra and there is one available every half an hour until late afternoon. Entry into the church in the tower, St. Peter ad Vincula, is only included as part of one of these guided tours which give you the insight that the Yeoman Warders have gathered for centuries. The tour also includes a visit to the Crown Jewels and other famous buildings within the Tower such as the Bloody Tower and the White Tower.
- 30-minutes on the London Eye
- Tower of London Entry Ticket
- Entry into all public areas of the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower, Bloody Tower, battlements and more
- Access to the Yeoman Warder Guided Tour and, children's activity trails and live historical re-enactments
Know Before You Go
Please note that the time slot you pick while booking is for the London Eye. You can visit the Tower of London anytime within the operating hours.
Timings & Availability
Tower of London
The Tower of London is open daily except between 24th-26th December and 1st January.
Summer (1st March - 31st October)
Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 5:30 PM
Last admission: 5 PM
Winter (1st November - 28th February)
Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
Last admission: 4 PM
The last Yeoman Warder (Beefeater) tour starts at 2:30 PM in winter, and 3:30 PM in the summer. Please be aware that in poor weather conditions, an amended Yeoman Warder tour will be given in the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula. If the Chapel is unavailable, tours may not take place.
The timings change based on the dates, which can be found here.
Tower of London
- Tube: The nearest tube station is Tower Hill.
- Bus: 15, 42, 78, 100, and RV1
- Tube: The nearest tube station is Waterloo.
- Bus: 211, 77 and 381
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your London Eye + Tower of London voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of your Tower of London voucher. No need to print the London Eye ticket.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meeting point for Tower of London : Main Gate of Tower of London (The Tower of London, London, EC3N 4AB)
- Meeting point for London Eye : The Coca Cola London Eye (County Hall, London, SE1 7PB)