Beyond Broadway Tour
- Take a 3-hour long journey, exploring the nooks and crannies of New York
- Find the best local spots and shopping places
- Discover the secret passageways and areas hidden from the world at places like Grand Central Station and some of the busiest neighbourhoods in the city
- Learn about the history of Broadway and how it has moulded New York into the city it is today
- Taste delicious delicacies from local shops and markets
- Get an inside look into the secrets of the best-known places in the Big Apple and feel like a real New Yorker
Thought New York City is all about the metropolitan life? Sick of the constant hustle and bustle of the city? Then this tour is an ideal pick. Discover the local secrets and quiet parts of the Big Apple while exploring Midtown in a way you’d never imagine!
Travel through Times Square, Rockefeller Center and Grand Central Terminal while learning about the local culture and history. Here, finding things you didn’t even know existed happens right on the spot. Get transported into a different world, one which is devoid of the craziness of everyday life and escape into the quieter life in the city.
End your day on a high by standing beneath the bright lights of Broadway smack in the middle of Times Square. Feel the epic rush that comes from taking in all the sights and around the greatest live action show there is. Experience New York the way it used to be. Over here, everything old is new again!
- Tour admission
- Food & beverages
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfers
The guide - Brian - is good and made us feel comfortable during the tour. One should definitely try this out.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue
Grand Central Terminal, 89 East 42nd Street, NY
This tour involves approximately 1-2 miles of walking
Don't forget to bring your camera!