NY Craft Cocktail Tour
- Enjoy 2 and a half hours of the most fun and exciting pub crawl you can dream of in the East Village
- Get a glimpse into New York’s Prohibition era by visiting sites of some of the greatest speakeasies. Know how it is shaping the city’s culture and nightlife today
- Uncover the best spots in the East Village and grab a drink and some good food
- Learn tips and tricks from professional bartenders on how to create the perfect drink
- Taste cocktails from some of the edgiest and happening bars in the city
Step into the exciting and mysterious East Village where speakeasies and gangsters ruled the streets for years. See how they influenced the nightlife in the Village and experience the best of Happy Hours in NYC.
What’s more? Visit the three best bars in the city and learn about the dark and thrilling life that the Prohibition brought out. Eat and drink through the night while interacting with faces behind the bar counters and discover some of their best-kept secrets.
Time to kick off the night with the best of the cocktail culture the Big Apple has to offer. Find out for yourself why it’s called ‘The City That Never Sleeps.’
- Tour admission
- 3 cocktails & snacks
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue
This tour involves approximately 1-2 miles of walking
Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour. Tickets for non-drinking adults are available upon request
Dress should be appropriate for a night out. Please avoid wearing shorts, baseball hats, t-shirts, or flip-flop (thong) sandals.
Don't forget to bring your camera!