Vegas to GC West Rim Helicopter Tour with River Cruise and Flight over LV Strip
Fly from Las vegas to the Grand Canyon on an exhilarating helicopter ride and descend 4,000 feet to the bottom of the canyon. Hop on a pontoon boat for a relaxing cruise up Colorado River, then fly back to the rim and explore Guano Point, Eagle Point and Hualapai Ranch by foot.
- Enjoy round trip VIP limousine transfer from your hotel to the airport.
- Embark on a scenic flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West and take in incredible views of Lake Mead, the Colorado River, Mojave Desert and much more.
- Upon landing at the rim, board a helicopter for a thrilling 4,000 foot descent to the canyon’s floor.
- Hop in a pontoon boat and enjoy a mellow Colorado River cruise.
- Gaze up around you at the stunning canyon walls, sprawling on each side.
- Afterward, fly back up to the canyon’s rim and explore Guano Point, Eagle Point and Hualapai Ranch by foot.
- On your way back, fly over the Las Vegas Strip and catch amazing views of the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace, Bellagio's fountains, Luxor pyramid, and more.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most impressive geological wonders. A two billion-year-old gorge eroded slowly by wind and water, the only way to fully take in the canyon’s grandeur is on a top to bottom tour! The West Rim is the only section of the Grand Canyon where you can fly to the bottom via helicopter. A perfect solution for those pressed on time, soak up breathtaking views from the sky, check out the viewpoints along the rim, and explore the canyon floor - all in one day!
About Your West Rim Helicopter Tour with River Cruise and Flight over LV Strip Experience:
Get picked up from your hotel in style and make your way to the airport in a limousine. As you set off in a helicopter, take in breathtaking views from your window. Soar over the Colorado River, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam. As you approach the West Rim, enjoy stunning views of Guano Point, Eagle Point and the Skywalk.
Upon landing at the rim, disembark the airplane and board a helicopter for a thrilling 4,000 foot descent to the canyon’s floor. Take a short hike to the banks of the Colorado River and hop on a pontoon boat for a relaxing cruise. Gaze up at the stunning canyon walls surrounding you as you gently make your way up the river before being whisked back to the rim.
Enjoy a meal amidst the incredible scenery and take advantage of the complimentary hop-on hop-off shuttle service between Eagle Point and Guano Point. After a full day of Grand Canyon sightseeing, catch your return flight back to Las Vegas. As you approach Sin City, your adventure continues with a 20 minute flight over the glamorous strip. Pass over the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and catch a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor Pyramid.
- Limousine hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip helicopter tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- 4,000 foot helicopter descent and return
- Pontoon boat Colorado River cruise
- Access to hop-on, hop-off shuttle at the West Rim
- Helicopter flight over the Las Vegas
Know Before you go:
Tour duration: Approximately 6.5 hours, hotel to hotel
Flight time: 90 minutes, round trip flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West
Time spent at the canyon: Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours
Colorado River cruise: 20 minute pontoon boat ride
Hotel pickup: Complimentary limousine pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for. The booking time is when your flight departs.
Departure airport: McCarran Executive Atlantic Terminal
What to bring: Valid photo I.D. (required for all passengers boarding the aircraft) and camera. (Please note: the use of Selfie Sticks and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Loved the good deals I got and how easy the ticket booking procedure is.
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number on your mobile device along with a valid government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup.
Tour begins and ends at your hotel, Las Vegas