Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour with Landing
Reviews of Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour with Landing
All aspects from limo pick up to limo drop off were professional yet personal and made the experience one of life's highlights.Read more
Duration: 3.5 to 4 Hours from pick-up to drop off
Flight Time: 70 Mins in a state of the art AS-350 Helicopter
Hotel Pickup: Included from all LV Strip hotels in a luxurious stretched limousine
Landing Time: 30 Minutes at the Canyon floor on the West Rim
Canyon Compass: West Rim - Home to the Havasupai and Hualapai tribes, parts of this rim were opened to visitors as recently as 2007, and include some stunning views of the canyon such as Guano and Eagle Point.
Sights to look out for
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead
- Colorado River
- Mojave Desert
- Las Vegas Strip
Getting there: Fly to the Canyon in the extremely comfortable AS-350 Helicopter.
Meals: Champagne picnic meal
Prepare to be dazzled by the beauty of one of the seven wonders of the world! You’ll be whisked to the McCarran International Airport terminal in a luxurious limousine. Relax in the comfortable lounge before boarding the AS-350 Helicopter. Once you’re settled in, the pilot will take you over the Canyon’s most iconic sights.
The first sight on radar is the Hoover Dam, a modern marvel of engineering. Following this, traverse the rugged terrain of the Mojave Desert which is inhabited by valleys, springs and an abundance of wildlife. Your tour follows on to Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. Descend down onto the Canyon floor for a champagne picnic meal under a traditional ‘Ramada’. On your return, soak in the beauty of the Las Vegas strip.
The tour is approximately 3.5-4 hours from pickup to dropoff and is inclusive of a flight time of 70 minutes.
About Your Helicopter
Single engine Helicopter with triple blade starflex rotor
Newly designed avionics and safety features thus having a very high safety standard
Air conditioned comfort
Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
Customized larger sightseeing windows
Music and narration in multiple languages
- 4 Hours tour including Limousine shuttle service from the hotel and back
- 70 minutes flight time
- 30 minutes at the Grand Canyon
- Champagne picnic
- Flight over Las Vegas strip
- Multi-lingual narration in-flight
All aspects from limo pick up to limo drop off were professional yet personal and made the experience one of life's highlights.
- Your pickup time will be 1.5 hours before the scheduled flight time
- All passengers booked on a tour must carry government issued forms of identification
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport
- Water bottles and selfie sticks are not allowed in-flight
- Wear closed shoes and comfortable layered clothing
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tour Starts & Ends At Your Hotel, Las Vegas