Tavern on the Green Dining
- Experience fine dining at its best with a 19th century New York ambiance
- Travel down history lane and explore this tavern’s rich history and tradition
- Step into the tavern that has featured in Hollywood Blockbusters!
- Feast on a continental spread of delicacies presented exquisitely at this rustic tavern
Step into the cozy, rustic establishment ‘Tavern on the Green’ at the Central Park. Built in 1870, this tavern has featured in Hollywood blockbusters such as ‘New York, I Love You’, ‘Wall Street’, and ‘Ghostbusters’. Travel back to 19th century New York as you step into this tavern that has hosted numerous artists, presidents, local patrons, actors and tourists since its inception. This establishment drives home the essence of fine dining with its modern renovation, elegant cuisine, and debonair design. Step out with a smile and a satisfied palate at the end of your dining experience here!
- 2-course lunch menu with a cocktail
- Tax and Gratuity
- Hotel transfers
- Beverage service with tax and gratuity is additional and payable by the guests at end of service
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
56 West 56 Street, NY
Show your voucher to the carriages who have “Carriage Sightseeing” sticker
Each Carriage can take up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 kids under 12 years old
All prices are per carriage (up to four people), not per person
Other experiences similar to Tavern on the Green Dining