Hudson River Bike Rental
- Enjoy a bike ride along the Hudson River Greenway and explore Manhattan, the largest borough of NYC, your way
- Rent the bike for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or the whole day!
- Feast your eyes upon landmark locations such as the Times Square, the George Washington bridge, and much more
- Explore some iconic neighborhoods of Downtown Manhattan, Little Italy, Chinatown, and Hell's Kitchen
Plot your own route and itinerary for a sightseeing adventure along the Hudson River Greenway. Rent out a bike to make your way north to the George Washington Bridge and downtown to Little Italy. Ride along a beautiful bike path to explore the exotic food options in Chinatown, the bustle of Times Square, and all the iconic neighborhoods in-between.
- Bicycle, baskets, helmet and chain/lock
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
Pier 78 455 12th avenue, New York
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes (Summer/Fall)
In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort (Winter/Spring)
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is required as deposit for renting a bicycle
An extra fee of $25 is applied if you would like to keep the bike overnight