Hudson River Bike Rental
- Enjoy a bike ride along the Hudson River Greenway and explore Manhattan, the largest borough of NYC, your way
- Rent the bike for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or the whole day!
- Feast your eyes upon landmark locations such as the Times Square, the George Washington bridge, and much more
- Explore some iconic neighborhoods of Downtown Manhattan, Little Italy, Chinatown, and Hell's Kitchen
Plot your own route and itinerary for a sightseeing adventure along the Hudson River Greenway. Rent out a bike to make your way north to the George Washington Bridge and downtown to Little Italy. Ride along a beautiful bike path to explore the exotic food options in Chinatown, the bustle of Times Square, and all the iconic neighborhoods in-between.
- Bicycle, baskets, helmet and chain/lock
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes (Summer/Fall)
In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort (Winter/Spring)
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is required as deposit for renting a bicycle
An extra fee of $25 is applied if you would like to keep the bike overnight