NYC Road Bike Rental
- Rent a bike and explore the vast landscape of the Big Apple
- Choose to rent the bike for 1 hour, 4 hours or even 24 hours; it's your chance to create your own itinerary!
- Conquer the various roads of the city, armed with a map and the will to explore
- Sample landmarks like the Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building and much more
Get ready for a two-wheeled adventure to discover the greatest city in the world. Grab a bike and a map, strap on a safety helmet and explore New York at your own pace. Rent out a road bike at the park and spend the day discovering nature and iconic landmarks of the city that never sleeps!
- Bicycle, baskets, helmet and chain/lock
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
56 West 56 Street, New York
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes (Summer/Fall)
In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort (Winter/Spring)
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is required as deposit for renting a bicycle
An extra fee of $25 is applied if you would like to keep the bike overnight