Roller Blading in Central Park
- Explore Central Park at your leisure on a pair of rollerblades
- Click photos of the park’s vast greenery with its meadows, hills, gardens, and much more
- Capture a beautiful, panoramic view of NYC from the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Sample the park’s cultural diversity at the Met and the American Museum of Natural History
- Explore multiple routes that will take you to various parts of the vast park landscape
Strap on some rollerblades, grab a map and the day is yours to explore the world-famous Central Park. Roll your way through the luscious green spread across this vast park. Stare at the ‘City That Never Sleeps’ from the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. Stop by the Metropolitan Museum of Art or the American Museum of Natural History and explore the park’s cultural diversity.
- Roller blades and helmet
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
56 West 56 Street, New York
In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes (Summer/Fall)
In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort (Winter/Spring)
Other experiences similar to Roller Blading in Central Park