New York Holiday Lights Walking Tour
- Be a part of the festive fever and celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's Eve like never before
- Mechanical window displays, light and sound shows, Santa Claus and toy soldier displays add color to the festivities
- Enjoy sprightly holiday music inside NYC's world-renowned subway
- Catch local artists, musicians, painters and street performers in action
- Explore landmarks such as the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Macy’s Herald Square
- Shop till you drop at Barneys, Lord and Taylor, Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany and Co., and much more
New York City is the place to be this Christmas! Celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s Eve in a walking tour unlike any other.Soak in the visual treat during this time of the year with all its mechanical window displays and synchronized light and sound shows. Be a part of this magical experience accentuated by joyous holiday music inside NYC's iconic subway. Catch unique performances by local artists, musicians, painters and street performers.
- Tour admission
- Tour guides
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at the venue.
Central Park Sightseeing Store, 56 west 56th Street, NY
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable; we also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Other experiences similar to New York Holiday Lights Walking Tour