Burj Khalifa and Dhow Dinner Cruise Combo
- Be intoxicated by the stunning views of the city from the vantage point, atop the Burj Khalifa!
- Watch the sunset from the world’s tallest building
- Be awestruck by the views of the Dubai Skyline on the dinner cruise
- Cruise past the contrasting yet complimentary modern and traditional architecture of the city
- Try to keep up with the fast-paced beat of the fused Arabic and international music
- Dine like royalty as your meal is prepared by a 5-star Chef
There couldn’t be a better way to spend an evening in Dubai. Witness the majestic sunset over the entire city of Dubai from the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. The jaw-dropping 360-degree view of the city lights coming to life is a sight of a lifetime you don’t want to miss. Soak in the details of the city on a 5-star dinner cruise on the creek. Enjoy the mesmerising beauty of the lit-up Dubai skyline aboard a traditional wooden dhow. As the night gets older, witness the magical city lights merge into the stars of the night while your taste buds savor a fiesta prepared by the 5-star Movenpick Hotel.
- Burj Khalifa general admission tickets (pick time slot on next page)
- Dhow Dinner Cruise on the Dubai Creek with an International buffet; unlimited water, soft drinks and juices
- Pick-up & drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Please not that there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol served during Eid this month.
Your vouchers will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue.
- Your cruise will begin boarding at 8:30pm and depart at 9:00pm. Please be at the Dubai Creek (opposite Deira Twin Towers) on time
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time. Please note that the average visit time may extend according during peak seasons and sunset times. Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes to continue the journey to level 125, where they can stay as long as they prefer.
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year.
- There will be a dry day from 6:30 PM on August 19th until 7:30 PM on August 20th. During dry day, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served.
- During the month of EID there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol as per the law of UAE