Ice Land Water Park
Don't miss this opportunity to visit Ice Land Water Park, the largest water park in the UAE! With over 15 exciting slides, a dedicated children's area and a massive beach, this is the ideal place for a fantastic and fun day out for your entire family.
- Ice Land Water Park has attractions for people of all ages, making it the ideal spot for a day out with the entire family.
- The water park maintains the highest standards of safety for children of all ages.
- Don't miss out on the speed slides and Snow River, two exciting attractions here.
- You can choose to relax by the beach or even stay overnight at the beachside campsite if you wish.
- Please note that all slides are currently closed for maintenance until further notice.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Ice Land Water Park at Ras al Khaimah features several attractions that are primarily targeted at children. This exciting theme park is about an hour's drive from Dubai, making it the ideal family getaway for the weekend. Rightly known for being the coolest place in the desert, this scintillating water park gives you respite from the heat with unique attractions such as Kids Cove, Snow River, Penguin Bay, Pengu Pool and Fun Bucket, to name a few. The water park also includes numerous wave pools, a massive waterfall, and a serene beach which are definitely worth checking out.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SLIDES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Covering over 103,000 square metres, Ice Land Water Park is a massive area that can hold up to 10,000 guests and houses over 30 fantastic slides, a huge beach, and a dedicated kids zone. Apart from the traditional water park attractions, Ice Land Water Park also includes some unique attractions, such as Rain Dance Pool and Aqua Games. Kids Cove is the perfect place to watch your kids light up in wonder. Those who are feeling adventurous and competitive could hit up Iceberg Rally with its six slides and then relax at Snow River. Boogie around the Rain Dance Pool or play in the 3,000 square-foot Arctic Wave Pool.
Ice Land Water Park isn't all about the adrenaline, though. If you'd like to relax by the beach or get away from the sun, you could lounge about the private cabanas with snacks and drinks from on-site cafés and restaurants. And we guarantee that you'll never want to leave once you've camped overnight at the park after a delicious barbeque meal!
- General admission ticket to Ice Land Water Park.
- Booklets in English.
- Hotel transfers.
- Towel hire.
- Locker hire.
Know Before You Go
At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- The water park is open from Monday to Sunday between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
- This experience is about five hours long.
- Currently, all slides are closed for extensive maintenance.
- Please note the ticket price is based on height, not age. Children over 1.2 meters tall are counted as adults.
- Appropriate swimwear is required at all times. No underwear, transparent clothing or outdoor wear will be permitted.
- Long hair must be tied up and headscarves must be secured tightly for your safety.
- Please note that all outside food and drinks are forbidden inside the park.
- The park is currently closed on Sundays and Mondays for maintenance work.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
So thrilling and huge
I have been in many waterparks in this region with this weather and I never ever had something similar!!Awesome
Just loved it! Awesome day out! The cherry on top are the great discounts on the tickets.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
Your Ice Land Water Park voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Jazeera Al Hamra, North Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
How to Get There
Take the famous E 311 highway towards north-west from Dubai or Sharjah.
The tickets are valid only for the date and time of the booking.
Ice Land Water Park, Jazeera Al Hamra, North Ras Al Khaimah