Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
Take a cruise down Dubai Creek, the lifeline of Dubai that flows through Deira and Bur Dubai. Gently cruise past some of Dubai's glittering landmarks, taking in stunning sights of Dubai landmarks such as the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed's House and Heritage Village.
- Get hassle-free transfers from your place of residence and go to the departing jetty on the Dubai Creek (optional).
- Take a 1-hour cruise on a modern dhow in Dubai Creek.
- Enjoy the marvelous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and other landmarks lining the Creek.
- Refresh yourself with mineral water and soft drinks on the cruise.
What to Expect
Once you arrive at the pier, you will board your dhow and embark on an hour-long sightseeing cruise of Dubai Creek. The dhows in which the cruises take place have also evolved with time. From small sailing boats to modern cruising vessels, these dhows provide the best of comfort and luxury in the waters of Dubai. Cruising through the heart of Dubai is one of the best ways to experience Dubai.
As you cruise down Dubai Creek, you will be able to view luxury yachts, 'Abras' (water taxis), modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed’s House, the Chamber of Commerce and the Heritage Village. Cruising Dubai Creek not only brings you closer to Dubai’s pulse but also shows you an important aspect of Dubai’s history and heritage. The cruise also features pre-recorded commentary in English, providing interesting information on Dubai and Khor Dubai. You will be able to experience the comfort that Dubai stands for and get closer to the city’s past as well. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a cruising for an hour.
- Dubai Creek Cruise
- Audio commentary
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Hotel Transfers (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- This ticket has two variants: With and Without Hotel Transfers
- If you choose to be transferred to the docking area from your hotel, feel free to opt for the Hotel Transfer Variant.
- However, if you choose the variant without transfers, you must proceed straight to the Dubai Creek.
The Dubai Creek sightseeing cruise is an hour long cruise that departs daily, multiple times through the day. Dhow cruise departure times are 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30 pm.
The experience begins and ends at your place of stay if you choose to include transfers in your booking. However, if you opt for the cruise without transfers, you must make your way to the designated pier on the Dubai Creek. You may take bus #c04 and get off at the Etisalat Head Office 1 station. Walk on to Baniyas Rd/D85. The meeting point is located near the Jameela Floating Restaurant and is a short 7-minute walk from the station.
It is best to be dressed casually for this cruise. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or amended.
Fine experience, was missing maybe a few more touches such as the voiceover starting early on during the trip, and a slightly longer coverage of the creek (didn’t see that much after all)
It’s a nice tour for kids because of the experience of being on a boat. The tour is pretty short. We live in Dubai so maybe that’s why it wasn’t that interesting, but I was expecting to see more.
Dubai Creek lined with sky kissing buildings all around gave us an essence of the city of Dubai. I had booked Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise on this website. It was a very nice experience.
- Select the date you wish to go on and the number of people you will be going with.
- This ticket has two variants: With and Without Hotel Transfers. If you choose to be transferred to the docking area from your hotel, feel free to opt for the Hotel Transfer Variant. However, if you choose the variant without transfers, you must proceed straight to the Dubai creek.
- Complete your purchase and receive an email with the mobile voucher for your Dubai Creek Cruise.
- On the day of your experience, present the voucher to the representative who will pick you up.
- Proceed to the dhow and enjoy your dining experience.
Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise - Tour Dubai, Near Jameela Floating Restaurant, Dubai