Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
- Dubai Creek Cruise
- Audio commentary
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Hotel Transfers (Optional)
Take a cruise down Dubai Creek, the lifeline of Dubai that flows through Deira and Bur Dubai. Gently cruise past some of Dubai's glittering landmarks, taking in stunning sights of Dubai landmarks such as the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed's House and Heritage Village.
Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise Highlights
- Get hassle-free transfers from your place of residence and go to the departing jetty on the Dubai Creek (optional).
- Take a 1-hour cruise on a modern dhow in Dubai Creek.
- Enjoy the marvellous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and other landmarks lining the Creek.
- Refresh yourself with mineral water and soft drinks on the cruise.
Why You Should Go For A Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
The Dubai Creek has played an important role in the history of Dubai. Settled on its banks as a fishing and port town, the creek has been the lifeline of Dubai since the days of yore. Today, the creek is lined by some of the most popular landmarks of Dubai and cruising the waters of Dubai Creek has become quite a popular pastime for locals and tourists alike. Cruising Dubai Creek not only brings you closer to Dubai’s pulse but also shows you an important aspect of Dubai’s history and heritage.
The dhows in which the cruises take place have also evolved with time. From small sailing boats to modern cruising vessels, these dhows provide the best of comfort and luxury in the waters of Dubai. You will be able to experience the comfort that Dubai stands for and get closer to the city’s past as well. Cruising through the heart of Dubai is one of best ways to experience Dubai.
What to Expect on your Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
Once you arrive at the location, you will board your dhow and embark on an hour-long sightseeing cruise of Dubai Creek.
As you cruise down Dubai Creek, you will be able to view luxury yachts, 'Abras' (water taxis), modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed’s House, the Chamber of Commerce and the Heritage Village. The cruise also features pre-recorded commentary in English, providing interesting information on Dubai and Khor Dubai. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a cruising for an hour.
Know Before You Go
About the Experience
When To Visit:
The Dubai Creek sightseeing cruise is an hour long cruise that departs daily, multiple times through the day. Dhow cruise departure times are 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30 pm.
The experience begins and ends at your place of stay if you choose to include transfers in your booking. However, if you opt for the cruise without transfers, you must make your way to the designated pier on the Dubai Creek.
What to Wear:
It is best to be dressed casually for this cruise. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
About the Ticket
Tickets for the cruise are available daily. Choose the date and time you would like to take the cruise and simply purchase the ticket. You will be emailed the voucher which you can show your driver and begin your Dubai Creek Cruise.
Length of the cruise:
The cruise departs daily and is one hour long.
This ticket has two variants: With and Without Hotel Transfers
If you choose to be transferred to the docking area from your hotel, feel free to opt for the Hotel Transfer Variant. However, if you choose the variant without transfers, you must proceed straight to the Dubai creek.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Fine experience, was missing maybe a few more touches such as the voiceover starting early on during the trip, and a slightly longer coverage of the creek (didn’t see that much after all)
It’s a nice tour for kids because of the experience of being on a boat. The tour is pretty short. We live in Dubai so maybe that’s why it wasn’t that interesting, but I was expecting to see more.
Dubai Creek lined with sky kissing buildings all around gave us an essence of the city of Dubai. I had booked Dubai Creek Sightseeing Dhow Cruise on this website. It was a very nice experience.
- Select the date you wish to go on and the number of people you will be going with.
- This ticket has two variants: With and Without Hotel Transfers. If you choose to be transferred to the docking area from your hotel, feel free to opt for the Hotel Transfer Variant. However, if you choose the variant without transfers, you must proceed straight to the Dubai creek.
- Complete your purchase and receive an email with the mobile voucher for your Dubai Creek Cruise.
- On the day of your experience, present the voucher to the representative who will pick you up.
- Proceed to the dhow and enjoy your dining experience.
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Dubai