Grand Canyon West Rim Heli Tour
Duration: 4 hours from pick-up to drop-off
Flight Time: 70 Mins in a state of the art AS-350 Helicopter
Hotel Pickup: Pickup available from most LV hotels in a Mercedes-Benz motorcoach
Landing Time: 30 mins spent on ground after landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
Canyon Compass: West Rim - Home to the Havasupai and Hualapai tribes, parts of this rim were opened to visitors only recently and include some stunning views of the canyon such as Guano and Eagle Point.
Sights to look out for
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- Bypass Bridge
- Fortification Hill
Getting there: Fly to the Canyon in the extremely comfortable AS-350 Helicopter. Express shuttle transfers from point to point at the Grand Canyon
Get ready to capture a 360 degree, bird’s eye view of America’s biggest natural wonder, the Grand Canyon. Climb aboard a helicopter along with a trained pilot and guide as he takes you on the aerial sightseeing trip of a lifetime. Enjoy the narrative expertise of your pilot as he shares tidbits of landmarks within the Canyon such as the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Black Canyon.
Descend to the floor of the Canyon and hover above the winding Colorado River. Explore the corners of the canyon that hide ancient mysteries, cathedrals and colorful pillars, each with its own intriguing story. Be enthralled by the sheer wilderness of the Mojave Desert with its rugged rock formations and a plethora of incredible sights.
The tour is for a total duration of 4 hours from pick up to drop off and includes 70 mins flight time.
About Your Helicopter
- Single engine Helicopter with triple blade starflex rotor
- Newly designed avionics and safety features thus having a very high safety standard
- Optimum visibility
- Air conditioned comfort
- Whisper Jet technology for a quiet ride
- Customized larger sightseeing windows
- Music and narration in multiple languages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 4 hours of tour
- 70 minutes flight time
- 30 minutes at the Grand Canyon
Seeing the Grand Canyon like this is totally out of this world, i think photos don't do justice to it. I've been on one other helicopter ride before, and this was a much better experince!!! Hats off to the pilot :-D
I booked a helicopter tour for 2 to fly over the hoover dam, lake meade and the Grand Canyon. It was a breathtaking tour, our pilot was fantastic! Very personable and informative! The Grand Canyon is a must see!
We took the aircraft tour over the Hoover Dam and over the Grand Canyon. Wonderful images. We then took the Hoover Dam tour (not by bus but by limo as there were only 3 bookings for this part of the tour). Great guide and a wonderful experience.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Your tour begins & ends at your hotel., Las Vegas
- All passengers booked on a tour must carry government-issued forms of identification
- Time listed on the website is the estimated pick-up time from your hotel
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat
- Please wear closed shoes and comfortable layered clothing
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost
Other experiences similar to Grand Canyon West Rim Heli Tour