Criminals, Gangs & Mafia Tour with NYPD Guide
- Walk the alleys that were once home to the city's most terrifying criminals with a retired NYPD officer or detective as a guide
- Learn the turbulent histories of domestic and immigrant gangs in NYC
- Visit the home turf of gangs including notorious Irish, Italian & Chinese gangs in the Lower East Side.
- Get exclusive tidbits about the white collar criminals of Wall Street
- Enjoy a small group of a maximum of 15 people that will allow you to easily interact with your tour guide and ask questions to your heart's content
Take a tour of the dark side of the Big Apple with a retired NYPD officer or detective and listen to stories of the city's most notorious criminals! Learn about the scandals by immigrant gangs on the Lower East Side. Stroll through Chinatown to learn about violent turf wars fought here during the 1970s and 1980s. Gain insights into the lives of outrageous criminals from Captain Kidd and Boss Tweed to John Gotti, Leona Helmsley, and the real Wolves of Wall Street.
A one of a kind walking tour that shows you the dark side of the bustling city!
- Guided tour of the Lower East Side & Wall Street
- Tour is led by a retired NYPD Officer or detective
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Sidewalk in front of Fraunces Tavern, 54 Pearl Street, New York, New York
Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
This tour may not be suitable for young children, as subject matter may be graphic and disturbing
Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
Tickets are valid throughout 2016/2017
Other experiences similar to Criminals, Gangs & Mafia Tour with NYPD Guide