All Day Hop on Hop Off Ferry
Spend all day on a ferry, or complete the cruise in 70 minutes with a custom itinerary, and experience New York City in the best possible way. Take amazing photos of the famous New York Skyline and witness the Statue of Liberty in all its glory.
- Choose how you want to take the tour with a customisable itinerary.
- Explore the city as you fancy with the exclusive All-Day-Access pass.
- Take spectacular pictures of popular attractions, getting up-close and personal.
- Experience top-notch food from New York City’s most famous eateries.
- Cruise along the New York Harbor in comfort, as you unwind.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
You will get to experience the best that New York City has to offer with the All-Day Access Pass. This is the pinnacle of adventure ferries. Gaze at the marvelous sights of New York City’s world-renowned skyline, and popular tourist spots and landmarks. Top it all with the chance to take breathtaking photos of the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge from a good vantage point. You can choose and make adjustments as you please. Create a custom itinerary and do the entire loop of New York City in a mere 70 minutes. You can take your time here if you wish, going on and off as few or as many times as you would like to during the day. Visit popular attractions, special gift shops and enjoy the most delectable of New York City’s legendary food that awaits you as you discover the busy waterfront and cruise along the route. Have the most enjoyable ride with a some adventure gliding by the New York Harbor. This is certainly something you should not miss.
There is no better way to explore the grand city of New York than an ‘All Day Pass’. If you are the kind of person who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to travel and sightseeing, this is the tour for you. You can take a short 70-minute version of the same tour to view all the iconic structures of New York, or you could take the whole day to explore the city.
This tour is called the Hop on and Hop off tour. This means you can get on or get off the ferry at any of our designated drop-off points. As soon as you arrive at the venue, you will be directed towards your ferry. You can take breathtaking photographs as the ferry takes you very close to some of New York’s most popular landmarks. You can get off at the NYC skyline, the Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn Bridge and spend as much time as you want in any of these places. You can also visit some of New York’s unique shops and eat in a traditional New-York-style restaurant. Delve into the bustling neighborhood around the New York Harbor along the route and feel free to socialize with the friendly locals of the Big Apple.
To see a route map of the ferry please click here.
- Seating on the top deck of the boat
- Boats with world class amenities
- Climate controlled interiors; trip runs even on a rainy day
- Amazing view of the New York Harbor
- Food and beverage not allowed inside the cruise
Know Before You Go
Services commence at 10:00 AM in the morning and run till 5:30 PM. The boat schedule is as follows:
- Midtown: W. 42nd Street : 10:00 AM, 11:10 AM, 12:20 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:40 PM, 3:50 PM, 5:00 PM
- Downtown: Battery Park : 10:20 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:40 PM, 1:50 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:10 PM, 5:20 PM
- Downtown: South Street Seaport : 10:30 AM, 11:40 AM, 12:50 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:10 PM, 4:20 PM, 5:25 PM
- Brooklyn: DUMBO : 10:40 AM, 11:50 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:10 PM, 3:20 PM, 4:30 PM Schedules listed above are approximate, please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
You will need a minimum of 70 minutes to view all the major attractions in New York. It is recommended, however, that you take your time exploring the city at your own pace.
Wheelchair accessible while entering and leaving the boat. For security purposes, the wheelchairs do not have access to the top deck.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
Once you purchase the ticket, an email confirmation will be sent along with a voucher shortly. Once you reach either of the starting points (Midtown: W. 42nd Street; Downtown: Battery Park; Downtown: South Street Seaport; Brooklyn: DUMBO), you should display your voucher to our representative.
The meeting points are as follows:
Midtown: W. 42nd Street
Downtown: Battery Park
Downtown: South Street Seaport
Please arrive 15 minutes to 30 minutes before the trip takes off in order to avoid last minute rush.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Battery Park, New York
Other experiences similar to All Day Hop on Hop Off Ferry