Desert Safari with Quad Biking
Note: Belly dancing, Tanoura, Fire show and unlimited shisha will be unavailable for the duration of the Month of Ramadan
- Desert dune bashing
- Quad biking
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Unlimited water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Choose between 4x4 or coach transfer
What to Expect
- On this stunning desert safari, you will experience the thrill of bashing the dunes, quad biking and sand boarding at a traditional Bedouin camp
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding and henna painting
- Be entertained as dancers perform tanoura dance and fire show
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
You have the option to choose between a 4x4 vehicle pick up or a transfer by coach. The coach will pick you up from standard pick up locations (Deira City Center, Burjuman Spinneys, LULU Market behind Mall of Emirates, Dragon Mart) while the 4x4 will pick you up from your residence.
Arrive at the desert and conquer the sands under the guidance of a professional. You will be able to bash the dunes in a 4x4 vehicle before you head to the quad biking section. After a quick session from the resident experts, you can give the quad bike a hand and drive over the sands. Follow that up with a session of sand boarding aboard available at the site.
You will then be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where multiple desert activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting await you. Dancers will also be performing traditional dances such as tanoura and fire shows.
With the day closing, you will be led to a delectable buffet prepared at the venue. You can pair these with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will the perfect end of your experience.
15 customer reviews
The experience was really good, one complaint is that the food was undercooked.
The coach pickup is highly not recommended, a few people kept making a scene with everything and completely ruined the experience.
The driver was fantastic, he explained everything on the way and also showed us various attractions on the way. We couldn't have asked for a better safari experience in dubai.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
Dubai desert, Dubai
- Pick-up from any hotel or residence in Dubai (except Jebel Ali, Discover Gardens & Bab Al Shams).
- Alternative meeting points: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station to Burjuman Metro Station
- The Minimum age for driving is 15 yrs. Helmet and goggles provided.
- Disclaimer form against damage and the personal injury required to be signed. This is a guided tour and not a racing session.
- Please note: There will be no entertainment shows and serving of alcoholic beverages on September 21st and 22nd on account of it being the Islamic New Year. These services will resume on the 23rd of September.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
Other experiences similar to Desert Safari with Quad Biking