Desert Safari with Quad Biking
Headout was lovely. We had a good experience. The driver arrived promptly and he was very accommodating entertaining and helpful. He explained fully the events of the day. The driver alone deserves 110% he sold Dubai to us and make the experience one of the best of our days in Dubai.Read more
- Desert dune bashing
- Quad biking
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Belly dance
- Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Horse puppet show
- Unlimited water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
- Choose between 4x4 or coach transfer
What to Expect
- On this stunning desert safari, you will experience the thrill of bashing the dunes, quad biking and sand boarding at a traditional Bedouin camp
- Experience a wide variety of desert activities such as camel riding and henna painting
- Be entertained as dancers perform belly dances, tanoura dance, fire show and a horse show
- Enjoy a delicious buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
You have the option to choose between a 4x4 vehicle pick up or a transfer by coach. The coach will pick you up from standard pick up locations (Deira City Center, Burjuman Spinneys, LULU Market behind Mall of Emirates, Dragon Mart) while the 4x4 will pick you up from your residence.
Arrive at the desert and conquer the sands under the guidance of a professional. You will be able to bash the dunes in a 4x4 vehicle before you head to the quad biking section. After a quick session from the resident experts, you can give the quad bike a hand and drive over the sands. Follow that up with a session of sand boarding aboard available at the site.
You will then be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where multiple desert activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting await you. Dancers will also be performing traditional dances such as tanoura and fire shows, belly dancing and a horse puppet show.
With the day closing, you will be led to a delectable buffet prepared at the venue. You can pair these with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will the perfect end of your experience.
Headout was lovely. We had a good experience. The driver arrived promptly and he was very accommodating entertaining and helpful. He explained fully the events of the day. The driver alone deserves 110% he sold Dubai to us and make the experience one of the best of our days in Dubai.
- Pick-up from any hotel or residence in Dubai (except Jebel Ali, Discover Gardens & Bab Al Shams).
- Alternative meeting points: Khalid Bin Al Waleed Metro Station to Burjuman Metro Station
- The Minimum age for driving is 15 yrs. Helmet and goggles provided.
- Disclaimer form against damage and the personal injury required to be signed. This is a guided tour and not a racing session.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
Dubai desert, Dubai