Local Dubai City Tour with Emirati Lunch
- Explore the Middle East’s City of Dreams for 6 hours
- Uncover the origins of Dubai at Dubai Creek
- Travel back in time to the Dubai’s past at the Dubai Museum
- Enjoy a water taxi ride on the oldest transport boat, the Abra
- Shop all you want at the incredible Gold and Spice Souks
- Take advantage of stunning photo opportunities at the Jumeirah Mosque
- Click photos of the iconic 7-star, luxury hotel, Burj Al Arab on your way to Souq Jumeirah
- Savor indelible views of the Palm Islands, Dubai Marina and Atlantis the Palm Hotel
- Take a chauffeured drive through the famous Sheikh Zayed Road on your way to the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa!
- Satiate your appetite with a delicious Emirati lunch
Embark from the historic Dubai Creek before visiting the historic Al Fahidi Fort and Al Bastakiya. Cross the Dubai Creek on a traditional boat, the Abra, to visit the Gold, Spice and Textile Souq. Next, head to the stunning Jumeirah Mosque, an exquisite example of Dubai’s cultural and engineering wealth. Next, take in the picturesque view of the luxurious 7-star hotel, the Burj Al Arab. Capture awe-inspiring views of the Palm Islands, the Atlantis Hotel and Dubai Marina. Become a part of history as you visit the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa! It’s a shopper’s delight with the Souqs and the vast Dubai mall to explore.
Savor a plethora of dishes that include grilled meats like lamb and fish, tabbouleh, kebab, dates and falafel. Feast on an authentic Emirati cuisine to curb your appetite and wrap up a memorable day.
- Tour admission
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Emirati lunch
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pickup.
The tour begins and ends at your hotel. , Dubai
Other experiences similar to Local Dubai City Tour with Emirati Lunch